Minotauro came to my restaurant!

met nog and weili zhang at the same time

nice

This one is awesome.
I was actually a fan of Sapp before he became Tapp. One of the first things about Nog that I told my gf was his victory over prime, max roided 380lbs Sapp.
And Akiyama is just wonderful.
Gf knew him from his artistic career. She had pictures of him. Naked. With her.
Dammit. I'll ask my pal Nog to take Sexyama out.

Wtf yr girlfriend has pics with sexyama, naked?! How does that even happen

This post reminds me of how much I truly miss Minotauro. He is easily one of the greatest ever. I mean his story is just unreal. What a legend.

Sounds a lot more fun than the time I saw Nog in person.
He was fighting Cain Velazquez
<DCrying>

I really dislike bothering people, but for the first time I couldnt help it, so as I delivered their food, I told Minotauro I was a huge fan and used to stay up with my friends till 12pm to watch him fight in PRIDE. He shook my hand and we talked for a bit. The legend was a complete gentleman and even spoke some japanese to us.
He told me "Omedetou!" after his meal, which made me very proud. Later on, "Domo Arigato".
He posted a pic on his instagram which was nice.
He's bigger than I imagined. Taller and wider. Also super soft spoken. Very nice, discrete and polite.

Also:
He's working on a book about the history of Jiu Jitsu. He told us a bit about how it came to Brazil with the japanese imigration, which was over 100 years ago from this one great master in "Belém do Pará" and the gracies learned from him and so on. I'll definitelly read it.

I'm very glad and proud he had some good hours at my place. First time I get to cook for a personal idol.

OpkljyI.jpg
Why would he be speaking Japanese when this is clearly in Brazil?

I see the "aberto/fechado" sign on the door and you look Brazilian as fuck bro. I know it is a sushi place, but still...

You know you’ve taken a photogenic pic, when u pass through the heavies relatively unscathed shoop free.

Nice pic ts, that’s really awesome.

What’s your best dish on the menu?

Last edited:
Good shit bro, big nog is an all time legend and one of my favorite mma fighters as well

You know you’ve taken a photogenic pic, when u pass through the heavies relatively unscathed shoop free.

Nice pic ts, that’s really awesome.

What’s your best dish on the menu?
Carrot.

Why? I dont get it. Zhang laughed when I showed her this shoop but she usually does when I fail to communicate. Language barrier and all.
It was just a funny template from an old shoop thread and it seemed like it would fit. No major reason.

I’m glad Zhang liked my shoop.

I really dislike bothering people, but for the first time I couldnt help it, so as I delivered their food, I told Minotauro I was a huge fan and used to stay up with my friends till 12pm to watch him fight in PRIDE. He shook my hand and we talked for a bit. The legend was a complete gentleman and even spoke some japanese to us.
He told me "Omedetou!" after his meal, which made me very proud. Later on, "Domo Arigato".
He's bigger than I imagined. Taller and wider. Also super soft spoken. Very nice, discrete and polite.

Also:
He's working on a book about the history of Jiu Jitsu. He told us a bit about how it came to Brazil with the japanese imigration, which was over 100 years ago from this one great master in "Belém do Pará" and the gracies learned from him and so on. I'll definitelly read it.

I'm very glad and proud he had some good hours at my place. First time I get to cook for a personal idol.

OpkljyI.jpg
That’s awesome bro, minotauro is the man!

Why would he be speaking Japanese when this is clearly in Brazil?

I see the "aberto/fechado" sign on the door and you look Brazilian as fuck bro. I know it is a sushi place, but still...
It is in Florianópolis.
To answer the question:
Because he lived in Japan for a long time and does speak japanese. Im mixed japanese (my grandparents from moms side came to Brazil during the huge imigrattion in about 1920), even if the beard hides a lot of my asian traces.
Also "Zhang" is actually called Midori and is obviously of japanese descent. She speaks and understands more japanese than I do.
Just one of the many ways of being nice that Minotauro showed.

So.. this will be his second book, coming to the best seller The Big Nog Book Of Excuses ?

Also:

OpkljyI.jpg
That's awesome -- Nog seems like one of the kindest fighters out there. I'm sure it was an honor to meet one of the best heavyweights.

It is in Florianópolis.
To answer the question:
Because he lived in Japan for a long time and does speak japanese. Im mixed japanese (my grandparents from moms side came to Brazil during the huge imigrattion in about 1920), even if the beard hides a lot of my asian traces.
Also "Zhang" is actually called Midori and is obviously of japanese descent. She speaks and understands more japanese than I do.
Just one of the many ways of being nice that Minotauro showed.
With this thread, you unseeded Lyoto for GOAT of mixed Japanese Brazilians.

Back