• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Michael Flynn charged with lying to the FBI

From the article:

"(CNN)Jared Kushner is the "very senior member" of President Donald Trump's transition team who directed incoming national security adviser Michael Flynn to contact the Russian ambassador to the United States and other countries about a UN Security Council vote on Israeli settlements, sources familiar with the matter tell CNN."
And other countries. People seem to leave this part out of it for some reason. Wasn’t just Russia.

I wonder if they're good enough to spell defense correctly.

<Kpop775>

<{1-7}>

Trump doesn't have a level of control to do what his legal team tells him to do, imo - But that isn't really how this works. If they go after Trump directly it will be because they will have testimony from other felons that they know will get Ol Tiny Hands caught in a lie when they question him under oath. Let us not forget #Blowjobgate1998.

Unless Flynn kept a pair of Putin's trousers with Trump's DNA on them - good luck getting that image out of your head;) - it's not the same scenario. You're underestimating Trump's ability to survive allegations that would have destroyed most other politcians simply by denying and deflecting.

Like I said, unless there's a smoking gun(or a damp pair of trousers)The Donald isn't going down for this.

Oh, and that's how we spell "defence" on my side of the Pond, you fucking Colonial:D

It's called criminal conspiracy. Look it up. Also, don't worry, they'll get to the election shenanigans soon. After Kushner, Jr., and possibly Pence get clipped; it'll be time for the real nothing burgers. Wikileaks, Russia, and Cambridge Analytica.

It's going to be a fucking BTFO!! of, at least, some of the swamp.

lol ok. You have a guy lying about a conversation. IMPEACH!!!!

But lets ignore all the info in the wikileaks dump regarding the Clinton's, Podesta and the DNC. I'm not even a big Trump fan but you're fucking delusional.

It takes something absolutely extreme to impeach. Imo Trump will get dragged every which way but out. Big ass scandal for a shoddy administration, but very unlikely he gets the boot for anything. Would need a change of complexion in the legislative as well.
All it takes is one lie under oath. They're quickly moving onto actions that will subpoena more senior administration members - remember that Flynn wouldn't be getting a deal on charges if he didn't have information leading to more indictments to offer up.

If they manage to get La Naranja to testify under oath, they will easily be able to catch him in a lie - They won't bother trying to question him until they're confident they can do that. If/Once the subpoenas reach Trump, he is done.

Do you really think this is significant? He was ordered to contact Russia after Trump was already elected. Doesn't this seem to prove that no collusion had gone on before that? You guys want this to be true so bad that you cannot see through the BS. If they had any credible evidence they wouldn't be doing this dog and pony show. That's just my opinion. There has still been no evidence made public ( or leaked)about any type of collusion, which isn't even a crime to begin with. You are a cuck.

Then why in the hell of going through the trouble of lying to the FBI as well as trying to bury the investigation? And obviously crimes have been commited, 4 freaking members of Trump's campaign team have been charged! We also no Kushner and Don Jr have been caught in a lie, denying any contact with Russian officials.

I expect there to be additional charges of obstruction of justice and consipiracy to be filed as well.

Unless Flynn kept a pair of Putin's trousers with Trump's DNA on them - good luck getting that image out of your head;) - it's not the same scenario. You're underestimating Trump's ability to survive allegations that would have destroyed most other politcians simply by denying and deflecting.

Like I said, unless there's a smoking gun(or a damp pair of trousers)The Donald isn't going down for this.

Oh, and that's how we spell "defence" on my side of the Pond, you fucking Colonial:D
Damn pond.

I imagine those trousers (pants, bruh) probably exist.

<6>

Do you really think this is significant? He was ordered to contact Russia after Trump was already elected. Doesn't this seem to prove that no collusion had gone on before that? You guys want this to be true so bad that you cannot see through the BS. If they had any credible evidence they wouldn't be doing this dog and pony show. That's just my opinion. There has still been no evidence made public ( or leaked)about any type of collusion, which isn't even a crime to begin with. You are a cuck.

You're right... it is strange that you don't understand this and that Mueller hasn't shared his evidence with you. Both of those things are highly unusual in my experience reading your wonderful posts.

But lets ignore all the info in the wikileaks dump regarding the Clinton's, Podesta and the DNC. I'm not even a big Trump fan but you're fucking delusional.

So ignore an actual crime and concentrate on Nothingburgers?

I'm having a good one. Looking forward to another seven years of this fun.
Lol. 7 years of this would be delicious. It would completely destroy the Republican party for anyone but the 30% of diehard fucktards.

If you had an account that anyone knew or recognize I'd account bet you that if he survives this term, he won't be in for a 2nd. It's ok though, I'll find some idiot irl willing to bet $1000 and I'll take that too.

What is the crime?

Transition team doing state department business without seeking approval from the state department prior.

Also not disclosing these contacts in their security clearance forms and lying about it during their legislative testimony.

Right. So as I said, I assume there is more than “go see where these countries stand on the Israeli settlement issue” that has everyone frothing?
They were getting Russia on board with the U.S./Israeli side, and in exchange, we were going to lift the sanctions against Russia that had just been passed.

5XRI0J4.gif

Transition team doing state department business without seeking approval from the state department prior.

Also not disclosing these contacts in their security clearance forms and lying about it during their legislative testimony.

What business exactly? Meme making on 4chan?

I'm just curious as to the wording of such an agreement.

"All of General Flynn's statements shall be supported by a paper trail. Otherwise General Flynn shall be subject to further prosecution."

Hard for me to comprehend. I have heard that @Quipling is a lawyer. Perhaps he can shed some light.
I can't imagine that clause being made. Testimony is evidence. Mueller's team would presumably do their due diligence before relying entirely on Flynn anyways. They'll know what they can prove with other evidence before calling on him to testify at trial or making strategic decisions, and for other purposes his credibility is not as important.

It's also unnecessary because plea agreements tend to have clauses that help enforce truthfulness. Usually it's something like "Here are the actions we won't take under this please agreement. (Charge with x crimes, fuck you at sentencing, etc) Defendant acknowledges that if he does not cooperate (sometimes fully, sometimes defined in specific terms), we can and probably will do these things."

Darkballs and Trotsky have more exp with this, I think. I think the other lawyers on here have other specialties.

Lol. 7 years of this would be delicious. It would completely destroy the Republican party for anyone but the 30% of diehard fucktards.

If you had an account that anyone knew or recognize I'd account bet you that if he survives this term, he won't be in for a 2nd. It's ok though, I'll find some idiot irl willing to bet $1000 and I'll take that too.

Yes another 7 years would be dgreat. Hopefully the MSM brainwashing will have worn off on people by then.

Back