• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Michael Flynn charged with lying to the FBI

Transition team doing state department business without seeking approval from the state department prior.

Also not disclosing these contacts in their security clearance forms and lying about it during their legislative testimony.
<PlusJuan>

Exactly.

Yes another 7 years would be dgreat. Hopefully the MSM brainwashing will have worn off on people by then.
So members of Trumps Inner Circle pleading guilty to crimes and cooperating with the Mueller investigation doesn't suggest to you that some shit is hitting the fan and that some of that shit has to land on Trump?

It's called criminal conspiracy. Look it up. Also, don't worry, they'll get to the election shenanigans soon. After Kushner, Jr., and possibly Pence get clipped; it'll be time for the real nothing burgers. Wikileaks, Russia, and Cambridge Analytica.

It's going to be a fucking BTFO!! of, at least, some of the swamp.

it's like watching Homer in action

giphy.gif

They were getting Russia on board with the U.S./Israeli side, and in exchange, we were going to lift the sanctions against Russia that had just been passed.

The sanctions that Congress overwhelmingly passed that Trump has yet to implement in over a month?

Bill Clinon was fucking interns and lied about it. I predict Flynn will do literally nothing to Trump.

The sanctions that Congress overwhelmingly passed that Trump has yet to implement in over a month?
That seems to be the most likely scenario. But, yes, those sanctions. Basically running an end-around on a sitting President, and doing it with a country that had just brazenly interfered in our electoral process.

So members of Trumps Inner Circle pleading guilty to crimes and cooperating with the Mueller investigation doesn't suggest to you that some shit is hitting the fan and that some of that shit has to land on Trump?

I've watched the mainstream media attack this guy for the past year throwing everything they can at him including allegations he hired prostitutes to piss on a fucking bed. Every late night show host, Democrat, some Republicans, buzzfeed blogs, etc etc etc. lie after lie after lie.

Nothing amounts to anything but by then it's too late, the story has already been printed. You're all being played.

I can't imagine that clause being made. Testimony is evidence. Mueller's team would presumably do their due diligence before relying entirely on Flynn anyways. They'll know what they can prove with other evidence before calling on him to testify at trial or making strategic decisions, and for other purposes his credibility is not as important.

It's also unnecessary because plea agreements tend to have clauses that help enforce truthfulness. Usually it's something like "Here are the actions we won't take under this please agreement. (Charge with x crimes, fuck you at sentencing, etc) Defendant acknowledges that if he does not cooperate (sometimes fully, sometimes defined in specific terms), we can and probably will do these things."

Darkballs and Trotsky have more exp with this, I think. I think the other lawyers on here have other specialties.
Right, but what if the defendant makes unprovable claims? Example: Flynn claims Trump directed him to "continue talks with the Russians". Trump denies and the situation turns into he said, she said.

Seems like this wouldn't violate the plea deal and Flynn would get off easy.

What's your read on this?
Trump and his closest advisors decided to reach out to Russia and offer the lifting of the just passed sanctions(that Trump still hasn't implemented), in exchange for Russian support of the US/Israel position at the UN. Kushner directed Flynn to do it after the final decision was made.

Then, they have all lied about it ever since. Including committing multiple felonies my intentionally not reporting contacts when receiving clearance to be a part of the US government. Additionally, they lied under oath to congress, and they lied to the FBI.

After the Republicans pass these ghastly tax cuts, and Trump signs them into law, he's going to get BTFO! by the congress. I expect impossible amounts of nauseating grandstanding, and faux patriotism from Republican leadership as they try to salvage the tatters of their party.

Last edited:
Trump and his closest advisors decided to reach out to Russia and offer the lifting of the just passed sanctions(that Trump still hasn't implemented), in exchange for Russian support of the US/Israel position at the UN. Kushner directed Flynn to do it after the final decision was made.

Then, they have all lied about it ever since. Including committing multiple felonies my intentionally not reporting contacts when receiving clearance to be a part of the US government. Additionally, they lied under oath to congress, and they lied to the FBI.

After the Republicans pass these ghastly tax cuts, and Trump signs them into law, he's going to BTFO! by the congress. I expect impossible amounts of nauseating grandstanding, and faux patriotism from Republican leadership as they try to salvage the tatters of their party.

Not illegal

Not illegal
Well, 2 guilty pleas to felonies, and 2 other people being indicted on multiple counts says otherwise.

FYI-Kushner's phone calls with foreign diplomats was scooped up by the FISA warrants that the FBI had already obtained.

I've watched the mainstream media attack this guy for the past year throwing everything they can at him including allegations he hired prostitutes to piss on a fucking bed. Every late night show host, Democrat, some Republicans, buzzfeed blogs, etc etc etc. lie after lie after lie.

Nothing amounts to anything but by then it's too late, the story has already been printed. You're all being played.
I condume zero msm and for some reason you didn't address a single point I made in my post which you quoted

Back