• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Short clip from a exhibition fight i had in a cage

Nice leg kicks bud. I could feel the pain from your partner.

It's kinda hard to grasp how leg kicks feels like unless you're ever felt one. A knockout is a knockout. You don't feel that. Getting kicked to the legs over and over? That's torture.

T

Thanks. Always happy to share martial arts. Here is the full video if anyone want to watch.

Very cool. Thanks for sharing! If every Sherdogger just spent even that much time sparring, I think their outlook on watching mma would deepen quite a bit.. ie knowing taking a kick even at sparring speed can hurt like a muthaf@$ker 😵. Not sure if you have any future fights lined up, but if you do, as we say in Korea…화이팅🥊 (translates loosely to good luck and kick ass!)

Last edited:
Nice leg kicks bud. I could feel the pain from your partner.

It's kinda hard to grasp how leg kicks feels like unless you're ever felt one. A knockout is a knockout. You don't feel that. Getting kicked to the legs over and over? That's torture.
Haha just wrote basically the same thing…

full video much more interesting than a super short clip

also u should've Robbie Lawlered him when he was sitting up against the cage at the end there

tumblr_m6vptwoF951ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Well real recognize real i guess 😃

You live in Korea now? I remember you trying to resque that dude in Thailand a while back
Yup, in Korea, but was in Thailand for a stretch during covid… not sure if rescue is an accurate description 😁… more like just happened to be passing by while browsing Sherdog and thought, heck what’s the chances?? If he’s a Shermano might as well stop by and say hello and see if all is good. Actually spent a couple days meeting up with him, but he was pretty messed up from drugs. Last I heard his family was trying to get back to Canada.

Very cool. Thanks for sharing! If every Sherdogger just spent even that much time sparring, I think their outlook on watching mma would deepen quite a bit.. ie knowing taking a kick even at sparring speed can hurt like a muthaf@$ker 😵. Not sure if you have any future fights lined up, but if you do, as we say in Korea…화이팅🥊 (translates loosely to good luck and kick ass!)

Thank you. No fight lined up. I am 45 years old. But the love for the game and martial arts wont ever quit. So i train every single day

Yup, in Korea, but was in Thailand for a stretch during covid… not sure if rescue is an accurate description 😁… more like just happened to be passing by while browsing Sherdog and thought, heck what’s the chances?? If he’s a Shermano might as well stop by and say hello and see if all is good. Actually spent a couple days meeting up with him, but he was pretty messed up from drugs. Last I heard his family was trying to get back to Canada.
Damn that last part is rough but I guess you gotta let life teach you. It ain't easy!

Ah shit you're in Korea too? Wanna engage in fisticuffs?

Back