Media Merab posts a video of him taking his own stitches out

Yeh, he's pretty much out at this point.

Call in Umnar.

Hope he pulls out and misses a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Guys an idiot.

It doesn’t matter, Sugar bouncing his fucking head off his fist in 2 weeks no matter what. It’s a bad mismatch, and a really hittable easy defense for O’Malley
Not sure how you got here. Merab blew through Yan with ease. Yan and O'Malley were even on the feet. Merab blew through Aldo with ease. He was won his last 9 fights, all in dominant fashion. He has a ton of confidence, huge cardio, great chin and relentless TD attacks. I'm betting he wins via UD due to superior wrestling and ground-n-pound.

He just skipped wasting hours and $ going to a nurse on that day. He is cutting the knot and pulling out the thread since wound has closed.
Just use a clean tool to snip and pull. I have always done that even though my health care is free.
Pulling out my old age nose hairs is ten times worse.

Last edited:
We'll know when the card comes, with the BS happening with last minute matchups, wouldn't be shocked to see it all switch up and Pereira is headlining.

LOL he is not.

UFC would love O Malley to win and let Merab won another 83 consecutive fights before getting another TS

I like Merab, but no one has ever accused of being particularly bright. So no, he's not trying to get pulled. He's just being the meathead he is.

Back