O’malley reaches GOAT status tonight

I think he's losing tonight. Merab is going to drown him like he did Yan. It won't be pretty, but it will be effective.

O’Malley has a lot of work to do to be GOAT. Not happening any time soon.

after this fight you will hear Merab was never good
The guy is on a great run, if Merab isn't any good then no one in the UFC js
Sean cherry picked him
That's not possible since Merab is the #1 contender so that's an invalid argument
he ducks Umar type of coping comments
Umar JUST got an elite win and Sean has been relatively active

Anyone who makes these arguments is just a hater. If Sean wins then that is a legit elite win on his record

If he wins then beats Umar I think he’s top 3 ever in his division right now he’s not in that convo

He reaches goat status by fighting a guy who “does zero damage.”

<mma4>

And how will he gain the 10-20 other wins necessary to become goat?

I think he needs to take out Umar first. If he wins tonight. Then turns away Umar next, I think it's definitely time you can start having all time great at the division discussions with him. That would make a run of Yan, Sterling, chito, merab, and Umar. Which is a really strong 5 fight run with championship gold involved for all buy one of those fights. But that's if he even gets passed tonight. As merab is a real threat to his title reign.
Umar should fight Merab or Yan next.

Sean doesn't have the power to shutdown someone like Merab.

Right now he is behind Aljo, Dom, TJ, Cejudo, etc. Maybe top five but very far from GOAT.

Sean doesn't have the power to shutdown someone like Merab.

Right now he is behind Aljo, Dom, TJ, Cejudo, etc. Maybe top five but very far from GOAT.
At BW, I sure as shit know you are not putting Cejudo ahead of Sean. There is no argument for Cejudo to be ahead of Sean at BW all-time. Zero.

I guess extremely ridiculous bias would be a reason. That's it.

At BW, I sure as shit know you are not putting Cejudo ahead of Sean. There is no argument for Cejudo to be ahead of Sean at BW all-time. Zero.

I guess extremely ridiculous bias would be a reason. That's it.
Defending against Dom is a better win than defending against Chito.

Yes Sean beating Aljo for the belt is better than Cejudo beating Marlon for the belt. But Sean loses out because of his TKO loss to Chito during his run.

Defending against Dom is a better win than defending against Chito.

Yes Sean beating Aljo for the belt is better than Cejudo beating Marlon for the belt. But Sean loses out because of his TKO loss to Chito during his run.
Cejudo literally lost like 2 minutes prior to the guy Sean beat. Sean has better wins at BW.

LOL @ Dom being some good win when Cejudo beat him. Chito fucking sent Dom to the shadowrealm....

Back