Media Merab Drinking Tequila/Beer IN Mexico TWO Weeks From O'Malley Fight

Probably enjoying that fat back room bonus to know when to be a company man when he needs to be.

A drink or two or getting smahed the entire weekend? There's a difference.

PRETEND TO BE MEXICAN DAY!!!!!!!!

WE all know Mexico is still a boxing and Lucha country the rest of the world will be watching the sphere and pretending to be Mexican, I for one will make my gach sauce and lots of chips salsa.. To watch the event not a single Mexican gene in my chromosomes but all Mexican baby on Mexico Independence day weekend with UFC!!!!

So cannot blame him for practicing, me too!!!

As the date draws near, Merab is starting to realize the Suga Show is just too damn sweet for him.

Sorry that's clownish. Mexicans are my favorite people cause my next fight is at the sphere. And that dancing.

i think the pressure of the title fight might be too much for merab

He put it off for hte longest time due to aljo.

Now that he has it in the past month he has tried to street fight tim welch, assaulted a fan during the ppv in melborne, and is casually drinking before hte fight.

it seems like he is breaking to the pressure. we will see fight night how merab shows up.

No

Now that he has it in the past month he has tried to street fight tim welch, assaulted a fan during the ppv in melborne, and is casually drinking before hte fight.

it seems like he is breaking to the pressure. we will see fight night how merab shows up.
He will be drinking wine like Costa the night before the fight

Is he trying to get cut by Dana? Lol.

FFS why can't these white boys leave this shit alone lol.

24C90E22786487E0B0D7DDDC25E9BAD848C39D60

He dances better than Valentina that’s for sure

Merab has always done some crazy shit.

Back