Meanwhile in Sweden

Race-mixing%20club%20in%20Helsinki.png

Why is it so light in this club?

I am going to go crazy and guess - camera flash.

lol. then they must have used the strongest camera flash on earth. usually, photos end up grainy when you take a pic in a very dark setting, and the photo is taken from a distance.

That piece of shit of a human raped and beat a 12 yr old. IT should be executed. the only 100% "guarandamnteed" way of ensuring he does not do it again.

They probably understand that there's research showing that community service is more effective than prison as well as economically efficient. They laid out precisely why they didn't send him to prison and I briefly summarized it in my earlier post.

Effective at what? Sentencing is supposed to serve two purposes: Punishment and Rehabilitation. You may argue that sentencing someone to Community Service is a more effective method of rehabilitation than putting them in prison. But it completely fails as a method of punishment. And someone who commits a violent crime must be punished. Or the entire system is worthless.

What I don't get is why are people posting statistics of Sweden's overall crime and rape rates? How is that relevant, the relevant statistics for this particular discussions are comparative rates between Middle eastern immigrants and the native population aren't they? Isn't that the discussion that breaks PC boundaries and causes the greater issue?

Effective at what? Sentencing is supposed to serve two purposes: Punishment and Rehabilitation. You may argue that sentencing someone to Community Service is a more effective method of rehabilitation than putting them in prison. But it completely fails as a method of punishment. And someone who commits a violent crime must be punished. Or the entire system is worthless.

Liberal mentality = Coddle offenders, they are victims. They don't believe prisons are for punishment but for 'rehabilitation'

This mentality of being weaker on crimes is what helped crime spike in America in the 60s. Coincidentally, when governments started punishing gangs with RICO acts, policing improved, and technology got to a point where it became easier to prosecute crimes, the crime rate magically went down. Go figure.

Must be a fantastic feeling to be a father of an 11 year old who was raped and to find out the rapist only got community service.

Must be a fantastic feeling to be a father of an 11 year old who was raped and to find out the rapist only got community service.
Kind of had it coming, if he were more tolerant this would have never happened. This is why I invite a Syrian Bull to my house every now and then to fuck my girlfriend because at least that way I can monitor what goes down instead of him raping her.

Kind of had it coming, if he were more tolerant this would have never happened. This is why I invite a Syrian Bull to my house every now and then to fuck my girlfriend because at least that way I can monitor what goes down instead of him raping her.

Even countries like Iran and Pakistan prohibit punitive laws from being retroactive.

So there is literally anything the Swedes can do without effectively throwing away the rule of law.

What I don't get is why are people posting statistics of Sweden's overall crime and rape rates? How is that relevant, the relevant statistics for this particular discussions are comparative rates between Middle eastern immigrants and the native population aren't they? Isn't that the discussion that breaks PC boundaries and causes the greater issue?

The video's actually about how lax Sweden's criminal justice system is, and the discussion is over how lax it is and whether it's effective in countering crime.

The guy's second video spells out that he's not on about a racist or even anti-immigration agenda.

Besides... it's not like we haven't had that discussion here in the WR. ...and specifically about Sweden. Again and again. :icon_lol:

That dad should just find and kill the rapist. Then he'd get the death penalty.

The video's actually about how lax Sweden's criminal justice system is, and the discussion is over how lax it is and whether it's effective in countering crime.

The guy's second video spells out that he's not on about a racist or even anti-immigration agenda.

Besides... it's not like we haven't had that discussion here in the WR. ...and specifically about Sweden. Again and again. :icon_lol:

Fair enough, I didn't look at the video just followed the discussion and it seemed like both sides were talking past each other. One talking about Swedens crime rate and the other talking about the crime brought by immigrants specifically Muslim ones.

Back