Meanwhile in Sweden

The better target instead of the 3rd world barbarian invader would be the judge that handed down the sentence. Other traitors to Sweden would take note that consequences happen for filthy deeds.

The better target instead of the 3rd world barbarian invader would be the judge that handed down the sentence. Other traitors to Sweden would take note that consequences happen for filthy deeds.

Lol, you guys are killing me.

Isn't that literally terrorism? :D

Oh just let them in, sweet brother. Everything is just fine....

I'm just glad I'll be dead by the time it really hits the fan.

How dare a judge follow the law? instead he should be handing the law according to his whim.

Blame the lawmakers for leaving such loophole

You deserve everything you get, Chinballs.

Makes sense. If rape is underreported but not as undrerreported in Sweden that would reflect in the rape statistics.

It wouldn't necessarily be a Sweden problem of some sort of rape epidemic but a problem of underreporting elsewhere?

It's which end of the telescope you look through. Now there are arguments on how rapists are sentenced and what classifies as rape but I guess you could say Sweden has a society more condusive to the reporting and prosecution of sexual offences but is more lenient on sentencing. IDK.

That what we should aim for is for sexual offences to be reported and prosecuted fairly and for the sentencing to reflect the crime and the two don't have to be mutually exclusive.

A few weeks back we had this Indian guy completely convinced that USA treated women worse than India because rape in India is lower on the book.

The same people busting Sweden ass for its rape problem were the same saying that it war ridiculous to compare India and the USA.

You deserve everything you get, Chinballs.

Thanks for the compliment. I feel a bit lucky though, but as you say I think I desserve it too.

A few weeks back we had this Indian guy completely convinced that USA treated women worse than India because rape in India is lower on the book.

The same people busting Sweden ass for its rape problem were the same saying that it war ridiculous to compare India and the USA.

Get out of here with that sense! Statistics come from a Divine (with big D) source. It can not be corrupted and always, and accurately describes the only, and full truth. Einsteins laws of the universe says so.

Since superstition religious beliefs have been vanquished by science, a large power vacuum had to be filled. The cultural Marxists seized this opportunity to introduce a new religious belief system for the plebs like the cuckold chinballs. These cuckolds are then brainwashed, indoctrinated at a young age to believe in political correctness, multiculturalism, mass 3rd world barbarian invader migration as great ideals to strive for. Sweden is controlled by hostile elites that are practicing ethnic replacement. If you dare speak about the great catastrophe that will happen, they will try to destroy you by any means possible, much like a blasphemous heretic would be burned at the stake in the middle ages. This is why people from Scandinavian countries are so delusional, even defending community service for a rapist of foreign origin of a 12 year old.

Last edited:

That guy was hilarious. Refused to discuss any facet of the issue, just absolute willful blindness leading to stupidity.

Race-mixing%20club%20in%20Helsinki.png

club_swagga2.jpg

lol typical Sherfronters, comparing black guys in Finland dancing in the club with white women to a 12 year old girl getting raped by a black guy in Sweden.

That guy who raped the Swedish girl was black so now all black men in Nordic countries are rapists.

So i guess since this guy represents all the Ethnic male Swedes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niklas_Lindgrenhttp://

Oh that's right all the people crying about the rapes in Sweden are conveniently only mentioning the black/muslim rapists but leaving out the white rapists who actually account for the majority of rape crimes in Sweden. This Niklas one being the worse of all.

i always lol at sweden when it comes to this shit, especially because from ~02-08 swedes on every forum would never shut the fuck up about how backwards the US is and how we were so intolerant and if we were enlightened like they were, we would see the benefits of opening our borders and being a bunch of pussies like they are

enjoy your cultural marxism

i always lol at sweden when it comes to this shit, especially because from ~02-08 swedes on every forum would never shut the fuck up about how backwards the US is and how we were so intolerant and if we were enlightened like they were, we would see the benefits of opening our borders and being a bunch of pussies like they are

What you described could be most of Western and Northern Europe, just different timeframes. Always lecturing America on racism and prejudice and suddenly minorities are 2% of the population are minorities and everything changes.

Pretty much as I expected. Just a bunch of reactionary BS based on anecdotal and obviously biased fear mongering as well as petty posturing from most ppl. If anyone wants to actually have a solid discussion of restorative justice I've posted the plenty of info already.

Effective at what? Sentencing is supposed to serve two purposes: Punishment and Rehabilitation. You may argue that sentencing someone to Community Service is a more effective method of rehabilitation than putting them in prison. But it completely fails as a method of punishment. And someone who commits a violent crime must be punished. Or the entire system is worthless.

If recidivism is high one can argue that prison is neither a good for punishment nor rehabilitation depending on how you look at it. Revolving door prisoners are typically seen as prisoners who have no problem with the punishment aspect of prison as far as recidivism goes.

Now, how many ppl here have actually worked manual labor? Judging by the BLS data I highly doubt many have, especially not consistently. I grew up in the midwest and chopped wood, got community service in college (had to do landscaping and thrift store work for free), had a job as a roofer, and now I work a skilled trade (edit: maybe better to say moved on from roofing as it technically falls into the category). Manual labor is no walk in the park, doesn't punish the community with prison expenses, as well as has the goal of fostering communal building and reducing recidivism.

Even at the thrift store, I was worn the F out and sore by the end of the day lifting shit out of the trucks and bringing it inside ALL DAY. Let's look at roofing: a roofer doesn't need a license to roof. Those shingles weigh 50-80lbs and are a bitch especially on an angle. Both teach you/foster team work as well, especially roofing. Have you ever had to lift a cooling unit on a commercial roof? That's no bitch work even with multiple guys. Roofing will also teach you some mechanical skills which can help make a more productive citizen which is worth noting because of the high correlation between crime and poverty. Throw in probation which is a punishment in the sense that you have someone tracking/intruding your life once a week. For a more serious crime it could be at a more frequent interval than once a week.

Also, I wouldn't be so quick to say that prison is meant for punishment and rehabilitation. It can and has been argued that the criminal justice system is and was meant for reform (which technically can include some degree of punishment). Technically prison falls under institutional corrections.

Anyway, if ppl are happy with the high recidivism rates (and, again, he would have been out sooner than later) and/or incapacitation effect and the negative effects that they have had on our society as a whole then so be it. I'll still be advocating and supporting the continued rise in interest of restorative justice while you fantasize about hitmen and whatnot. Also, it should be noted that I'm not advocating a complete abolishment of prisons.

Why do ppl try so hard to generalize?

Now, I'm done for the weekend.

Last edited:
Pretty much as I expected. Just a bunch of reactionary BS based on anecdotal and obviously biased fear mongering as well as petty posturing from most ppl. If anyone wants to actually have a solid discussion of restorative justice I've posted the plenty of info already.

If recidivism is high one can argue that prison is neither a good for punishment nor rehabilitation depending on how you look at it. Revolving door prisoners are typically seen as prisoners who have no problem with the punishment aspect of prison as far as recidivism goes.

Now, how many ppl here have actually worked manual labor? Judging by the BLS data I highly doubt many have, especially not consistently. I grew up in the midwest and chopped wood, got community service in college (had to do landscaping and thrift store work for free), had a job as a roofer, and now I work a skilled trade (edit: maybe better to say moved on from roofing as it technically falls into the category). Manual labor is no walk in the park, doesn't punish the community with prison expenses, as well as has the goal of fostering communal building and reducing recidivism.

Even at the thrift store, I was worn the F out and sore by the end of the day lifting shit out of the trucks and bringing it inside ALL DAY. Let's look at roofing: a roofer doesn't need a license to roof. Those shingles weigh 50-80lbs and are a bitch especially on an angle. Both teach you/foster team work as well, especially roofing. Have you ever had to lift a cooling unit on a commercial roof? That's no bitch work even with multiple guys. Roofing will also teach you some mechanical skills which can help make a more productive citizen which is worth noting because of the high correlation between crime and poverty. Throw in probation which is a punishment in the sense that you have someone tracking/intruding your life once a week. For a more serious crime it could be at a more frequent interval than once a week.

Also, I wouldn't be so quick to say that prison is meant for punishment and rehabilitation. It can and has been argued that the criminal justice system is and was meant for reform (which technically can include some degree of punishment). Technically prison falls under institutional corrections.

Anyway, if ppl are happy with the high recidivism rates (and, again, he would have been out sooner than later) and/or incapacitation effect and the negative effects that they have had on our society as a whole then so be it. I'll still be advocating and supporting the continued rise in interest of restorative justice while you fantasize about hitmen and whatnot. Also, it should be noted that I'm not advocating a complete abolishment of prisons.

Why do ppl try so hard to generalize?

Now, I'm done for the weekend.

1)
I've worked manual labor for most of my adult life. Sure, it's tough. But it certainly isn't punishment in any real sense of the word.

2)Prison, even the pathetically soft version used in most European countries, is still a greater punishment than community service. And you are ignoring the social contract: if someone commits a crime against me, I will trust in the State to punish him. I will not take the law into my own hands. If the State fails to punish the criminal, then I am under no moral obligation to obey the State's laws.

3)If you're that worried about a rapist re-offending, then castrate him. There are chemicals available that can remove someone's sex drive. And someone who rapes a 12 year old girl should never be allowed to have sex again.

4)Why do people try so hard to defend the indefensible? Not jailing an adult who raped a 12 year old girl is wrong. There are no mitigating circumstances that would lead an intelligent person to come to the opposite conclusion.

5)Given the drivel you post, don't bother coming back after the weekend.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
What is the approximate percentage of muslims in Sweden? All I could get from wiki is that 20% of the current population was foreign born, but that most of those people were from Finland, Poland, and the former Yugoslavia then Iran. So whats the worry its not like their are tons of muslims?

1)I've worked manual labor for most of my adult life. Sure, it's tough. But it certainly isn't punishment in any real sense of the word.

2)Prison, even the pathetically soft version used in most European countries, is still a greater punishment than community service. And you are ignoring the social contract: if someone commits a crime against me, I will trust in the State to punish him. I will not take the law into my own hands. If the State fails to punish the criminal, then I am under no moral obligation to obey the State's laws.

3)If you're that worried about a rapist re-offending, then castrate him. There are chemicals available that can remove someone's sex drive. And someone who rapes a 12 year old girl should never be allowed to have sexual urges again.

4)Why do people try so hard to defend the indefensible? Not jailing an adult who raped a 12 year old girl is wrong. There are no mitigating circumstances that would lead an intelligent person to come to the opposite conclusion.

4)Given the drivel you post, don't bother coming back after the weekend.:rolleyes:

I'm weak and still have't passed out yet...

1. Same can be said for prison and I've posted evidence of that likely being the case. It's possibly neither good at being punitive nor rehabilitative.

You can say that manual labor isn't a punishment but most guys who work manual labor, even if they like the work, bitch about the actual physicality, myself included. I know a few guys that have had to get knee replacements and are on back medication due to it; though arguably, they could have prevented it better. I wore knee pads, stretched excessively, etc. And, I bet if some of these kids taste some fiberglass in the morning or after a shower, they'll think about changing over a new leaf.

2. Cool. We agree to disagree what punishment entails. Plus, I'd rather my taxes not go to a costly and ineffective system.

3. I don't get the huge focus on her age. Any age of rape is technically bad and they were only separated by 5 years and he was a minor. 5 years is the max allowable age for for two underage ppl to be together, at least in some states, if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, if you are going to chemically castrate someone then I'm going back to point 2. Don't use my tax dollars to fund prison when community service, imo, can serve as punitive correction as well as shows to be more effective at reducing recidivism. You'd also have to prove that it's more effective than CMS in the sense that it's not sterilization; therefore, one has to consistently take the medication; which also is another expense (the drug itself + possibly even more prolonged probation in order to enforce vs hard labor and giving back to the community for free.

Also, my issue isn't only with sex offenders either. I'm talking about crime in general. I guess you're willing to pay for downers for everyone even if an alternative exists. Cool. I 'm not so eager. So, again, we agree to disagree.

4. I'm not defending his action. I'm simply looking for the best course for reform especially in relation with society as a whole. I think rape is repugnant, but I'm not reactionary either.

5. Cool. I haven't seen you post anything of substance.

What is the approximate percentage of muslims in Sweden? All I could get from wiki is that 20% of the current population was foreign born, but that most of those people were from Finland, Poland, and the former Yugoslavia then Iran. So whats the worry its not like their are tons of muslims?

Percentage of population does not automatically equate to the impact a minority has on crime statistics. You only have to look at US Crime Stats.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back