Me performing an ITF Taekwondo straight punch

I don't like doing that it if it's fully commited, since it might induce pulling your punches. Need less to say if I shadow box in motion I don't strike that tensed

lol

Many, many years ago, I would lower my right when retracting it, in an arc. Not intentionally, but you, know, lazily dropping it when I returned it. I'm sure you know what I mean, it's common.

I had a pad holder who smacked me in the head with the left, over and over when that right would come back lazily.

Not surprisingly, it helped. I'm no pro boxer, but when it goes out, it comes right back to my cheek in a straight line now lol

That is the highlight of my job. That, and whacking dudes across the face with my pool noodle instead of a mitt.

Putting up traditional TKD / MMA versionized stuff. MMA avoids TKD like the plague. Pettis, for example, not a Roufus / Muay Thai convert. Killed Wonderboy Andrade style - sudden power move.

<Oku04>Nobody in their right mind is gonna do MMA karate like sh*t after that.

P.S. That TKD master hosting the kung fu guy (other thread)... that master was rad AF. Shows potential yet where are his MMA competitors.<{1-10}> Someone is dumb AF.

I don't like doing that it if it's fully commited, since it might induce pulling your punches. Need less to say if I shadow box in motion I don't strike that tensed
Please post a short clip (30 seconds or so) of you shadow boxing.
Also, why the hell did you get yellow card ?!:eek::eek:

Because I'm a bad boy. Thanks for the kind words btw. I appreciate it.

youre dropping your guard when you punch. You also need to bring your rear leg with you when you’re throwing more than 1 punch. Left leg jab, right leg cross. Step-step as you punch.

Either one too fast for snapshot. Second one isn't even the punch landing....
MOV_0560_000_000000.jpg
MOV_0560_000_000001.jpg

Why that in particular? I showed a 1-2 which is the most common combo in boxing by far(and the best one)

Wladimir Klitschko uses it well. Also, the jab left hook combo is popular in MMA, Masvidal and Ferguson have really great jab left hook combos.

Don’t let your elbow flair and bring it back to your face when you’re done.

and get a bigger bed. How’s it work if you meet a young woman and bring her home to your apartment?

It's not my bed. I wasn't in my apartment when I. did my undergraduate and I've thrown my own bed. I've let this one stay but it's going out soon.

Wladimir Klitschko uses it well. Also, the jab left hook combo is popular in MMA, Masvidal and Ferguson have really great jab left hook combos.

But you wrote jab left hook, straight right... As in one sequence

Back