Me performing an ITF Taekwondo straight punch

Dude you just messed up my hair.

592eebb93d1e6c2af60811f104b681c49723b2e5.gifv

Believe it or not, that simple punch is supposed to indicate a practioners level of proficiency.

Deeeeep...

Rip-off?

ITF Sine Wave mechanics
_20200703_014236.JPG

Dempsey falling step
_20200703_015238.JPG

General Choi talks about his fascinating life — at one point he was three days from execution — and the creation and development of Taekwon-Do.

General Choi: the President kidnapped my son and daughter and threatened their lives if I did not return.

My response to them was, “I choose Taekwon-Do over my son.” President Park, knowing of my character and determination, ordered Kim, Un Young to establish the World Taekwon-Do Federation to fight against the International Taekwon-Do Federation.

And the rest is history......... ITF was extinguished in its home country, instructors black listed, and General Choi erased from South Korean history.

Bet you guys didn't know that!

General Choi talks about his fascinating life — at one point he was three days from execution — and the creation and development of Taekwon-Do.

General Choi: the President kidnapped my son and daughter and threatened their lives if I did not return.

My response to them was, “I choose Taekwon-Do over my son.” President Park, knowing of my character and determination, ordered Kim, Un Young to establish the World Taekwon-Do Federation to fight against the International Taekwon-Do Federation.

And the rest is history......... ITF was extinguished in its home country, instructors black listed, and General Choi erased from South Korean history.

Bet you guys didn't know that!
<{1-13}>We know you forsook TKD, you traitor.

General Choi talks about WTF:

"It is unique that the founder of an Olympic discipline survives to see such global recognition of his work. It is unfortunate however, that due to the efforts of Korea to distance themselves politically from me, that the Olympics do not represent true TAEKWON-DO, but that of an inferior and removed style. "

WTF TaeKwonDo.

I know it looks like a parody but that's the lengths they went.

<EdgyBrah>This shite is amazing... the hair too. Pick up the teef and hope it's not Nagggoannnnuuuu. Needs to be balanced with grappling though.

Back