Me performing an ITF Taekwondo straight punch

And here's my Western Boxing variation of that punch.

Bruce Lee wrote about how he superior it is to the Karate systems yet refused to fully embrace it in his own JKD.

If thats western boxing punching my cat can dance tango.

I havent followed your journey to stand up master but years ago you wrote that sparring videos in your boxing club would be a matter of months. have you posted anything? By now you should have some fights even under your belt.

Not interest in your big book of excuses like back then, just if there is a video we can see you in light sparring action or a at least some longer video about several minutes, maybe outdoors, doing boxing drills. That would be a start.

If thats western boxing punching my cat can dance tango.

I havent followed your journey to stand up master but years ago you wrote that sparring videos in your boxing club would be a matter of months. have you posted anything? By now you should have some fights even under your belt.

Not interest in your big book of excuses like back then, just if there is a video we can see you in light sparring action or a at least some longer video about several minutes, maybe outdoors, doing boxing drills. That would be a start.
oh shoot, I forgot about his sparring at the gym where they didn’t want him filming or what ever it was. Whoops!

oh shoot, I forgot about his sparring at the gym where they didn’t want him filming or what ever it was. Whoops!

Yep now I remember but that was a long time ago.
And if sparring is not possible a several minute drill video shouldnt be a problem. Anything were you can see his mechanics at work. If not well its the same old trolling which I will continue to ignore.

Even I posted such a video some months after starting boxing and it was quite shitty. :D

Yep now I remember but that was a long time ago.
And if sparring is not possible a several minute drill video shouldnt be a problem. Anything were you can see his mechanics at work. If not well its the same old trolling which I will continue to ignore.

Even I posted such a video some months after starting boxing and it was quite shitty. :D

What happened is that I visited a boxing club intending on joining if I get applied to a certain college, and I told him it's 99% certain.... He would allow me to film and I could spar his state champion, anyone...

The anticlimax was that I did not apply! Then a year later I return to the gym and the instructor was no longer there. I took a free class, but ultimately decide to focus on my undergraduate that term.

Then I moved back home and that gym wasn't relevant anymore due to the distance.

This was me after 2 months.

I meant a real training video were you do boxing / Karate drills for several minutes. You dont need to be in a gym for that.
I learned near everything about footwork on my own.

You know full well these 2second clips are garbage. Think about it

You could get valuable feedback from the experienced members.

Last edited:
as bad as tae kwon do is. i actually would like to fight tkd if i was wasted enough. i could put my goaltender mask and chest protector on and some slippers and im suited up for a tkd fight

egypt.jpg

Last edited:
Back