Me performing an ITF Taekwondo straight punch

Yea, because I'm talking about the combo. I'm sure you can throw a combo within your 5-10 second time limit.

That's the best I can do buddy. A feint combo is just as effective, though, and used in countless knockouts.

Just one example:

That's the best I can do buddy. A feint combo is just as effective, though, and used in countless knockouts.

Just one example:

Ya know it's funny... the constant abuse & criticism of karate for not fighting with boxers hand's up. <WhatIsThis> The dumb AF MMA mindset, just one example.......

And enough with the calling out bullshit. Imagine if girls challenged each other to a walk-offs whenever somebody posted shit online.

Since you're a competitor, what's your best score on this one? I fucked up a couple of trials with the finger touch. https://www.hillarys.co.uk/static/christmas-alertness-test/game.htmlView attachment 781743

That's not a reaction time, that's a prediction time. You probably tried 100 times pressing at random times until you got a fast time...

Do a screen recording of 5 in a row, then we can witness this lightning fast reaction time. Otherwise we will all just have to assume that is the usual delusional nonsense from you.

If however after I see 5 in a row on a recording that you constantly get good times, they I will give you the money myself

Oh look, after 30 seconds of random pressing I can get a Usain Bolt time too...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200711_134252.jpg
    Screenshot_20200711_134252.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 3
That's not a reaction time, that's a prediction time. You probably tried 100 times pressing at random times until you got a fast time...

Do a screen recording of 5 in a row, then we can witness this lightning fast reaction time. Otherwise we will all just have to assume that is the usual delusional nonsense from you.

If however after I see 5 in a row on a recording that you constantly get good times, they I will give you the money myself

Correct

After narrowing down the fact that on average it takes 8 seconds to fire the cannon
Untitled-1.jpg

See that's why I don't compete. My average isn't any good even without the fuck ups. I had like a well-rested person, not an athlete.

It doesn't help that my girlfriend does professional drag racing and I often use her training machine for timings (which surprise surprise involves pressing a button the moment the tree lights up).

It doesn't help that my girlfriend does professional drag racing and I often use her training machine for timings.

I don't think you can improve it. It is what is up to a certain biological age and then it gets dog shit. My average compared to what it used to be is dog shit. That's a huge disadvantage against an evenly matched opponent.

Back