Me performing an ITF Taekwondo straight punch

J couldn’t crack an egg with a hammer. That dude couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat. He couldn’t bust a grape.
iu

His is a 1:39 tutorial, yours is an 8 second highlight video

Mine is too.. I don't think or hesitate before I twitch. It's in my nervous system. Because it's in my nervous system, it doesn’t make any difference if I kick, punch, wrestle or push a heavy weight... So the pausing has nothing to do with what you think it does. But If you think it's poor training then by all means.

Mine is too.. I don't think or hesitate before I twitch. It's in my nervous system. Because it's in my nervous system, it doesn’t make any difference if I kick, punch, wrestle or push a heavy weight... So the pausing has nothing to do with what you think it does. But If you think it's poor training then by all means.

It's more the hesitation, everyone has quirks when they throw or when they're fighting for me I do a hand shuffle like I'm about to throw a punch I don't want them to know where it'll come from, really I'm just moving my hands up and down cause my brain is ticking over what to do.

I'd be more worried about your planted foot during kicks moving like it's on ice sometimes. All it would take is for the guy receiving the kick to simply push it back and you're gunna be on your back.
This is why it's not impressive to see kicks done when they don't strike anything to give resistance. By all means put up some footage of you hitting the bag.

We need to see a 4sec video of you spinning side kicking a jacket to see if you are good enough for sherdog.

If you don't KO the jacket - I'm not impressed.

even a scarecrow could dodge that, however, you do have an outstanding inherent quality which can not be taught. So all power to you, keep on keepin´on.

It's like I've seen this before. .. Who would have guessed after 1993!_20200707_155138.JPG

_20200707_155126.JPG

_20200707_155103.JPG _20200707_155413.JPG

Here's in regular speed

To be completely honest. If you did that little bounce towards me before you threw the punch you'd wake up in hospital asking if you won.
TKD punches can have great power output that's not debatable. But on what planet would that punch you threw there be helpful in a fight?

To be completely honest. If you did that little bounce towards me before you threw the punch you'd wake up in hospital asking if you won.
TKD punches can have great power output that's not debatable. But on what planet would that punch you threw there be helpful in a fight?

It's not a sparring or fighting move I showed there in terms of the wind-up

How do you achieve that punch on the move though, it seems to rely on a steady planted base.

<{1-69}>Posting quota for the day?
<{1-17}>Just as in POirier vs. Hooker.

<Kpop01>Sure?

How do you achieve that punch on the move though, it seems to rely on a steady planted base.
<Oku03>Ever punch standing still? No, guess not.

It would have to be modified into a superman punch, which seems to work well in MMA

And here's my Western Boxing variation of that punch.

Bruce Lee wrote about how he superior it is to the Karate systems yet refused to fully embrace it in his own JKD.

And here's my Western Boxing variation of that punch.

Bruce Lee wrote about how he superior it is to the Karate systems yet refused to fully embrace it in his own JKD.

<{yearp}>Spacetime eclipses Bruce Lee!

Back