Me performing an ITF Taekwondo straight punch

LOL
I don't even know if he's a very good troll or a very mentally damaged individual but in both cases he always comes out so obnoxious.
clarkers good. The only guy I’ve had to put on ignore in a decade of posting

I don't want to see @spacetime sparring, I wanna see him raw in the streets putting the hurt on someone

clarkers good. The only guy I’ve had to put on ignore in a decade of posting
<Oku03><Oku03>You said that a month or two ago.... it's ok.. MMA pays for all of this sh*te. They yank the sting... you jump like a puppet.

I don't want to see @spacetime sparring, I wanna see him raw in the streets putting the hurt on someone

Spacetime vs pitbull, liveleak

Never happens.

The closest I got was in a night club with a dude who said he was going to kick my ass all night. I patted him on the shoulder turned around and while he was gonna sucker punch me, a friend of his jumped him

Spacetime vs pitbull, liveleak

Never happens.

The closest I got was in a night club with a dude who said he was going to kick my ass all night. I patted him on the shoulder turned around and while he was gonna sucker punch me, a friend of his jumped him

Nah just some street punk but he did cut me. I didn't realize what he had done until in retrospect, since he moved his arms differently from throwing a punch. I slammed him right afterwards. I stupidly clinched hands down and he slipped in an elbow. Getting punched or kicked in the face is intrusive but clashing knuckles stops you in your tracks more.
<WellThere>

Last edited:
I had a shit load of street fights in different schools up until 19. None since then.

He'd have to post it on LiveLeak, he'd beat his opponent into a living death.
Could beat the dead back to life
Dude is the catalyst to a zombie apocalypse

I am not a gun guy, but when you got dudes capable of the stuff spacey can do.... well I am thinking about assault rifles now

Was it like the end of the one ? Where they send Jet to the prison planet and when he gets there a massive brawl breaks out with everyone rushing him?

There was no blessing of the touch, just grappling.

Back