McDonald's is The GOAT Fast Food Breakfast

When I was homeless I lived off McDonald’s breakfast burritos and sausage McMuffins.

Breakfast and chicken nuggets are the only thing good from McDonald's.

Edit: Taco Bell's breakfast isn't that bad. Sausage, bacon, egg, and cheese burritos are awesome.

Had some for breakfast this morning.

Yeah, sure

my only problem with mcds breakfast now is that it cost like 13 dollars now if you get it with an ice coffee or an extra hash brown. for the price of a mcds breakfast I can have a gargantuan breakfast at a diner now.

Last time I had McDonalds, I got an egg mcmuffin. I was traveling so I pulled over for a quick bite. Honestly, it was not bad.

Sausage mcmuffin (eggless) combo with an oj and 2 hash browns is my mcbreakfast treat once in a while.

Fast food breakfast is almost uniformly shit. Western on toast from any diner anywhere shits all over fast food and is cheaper.

For some reason that first sandwich looks like an impertinent woman to me.

I can kinda see it.
High pitched voice & Pointy elbows to boot.

images

Last edited:
You can get certain lunch items at breakfast time at McDonalds now, haven’t been there for breakfast in ages but would do this if I go.

I've never had Sonic's breakfast, but I can't imagine how any fast food chain restaurants could do much better than McDonald's.

Some food trucks have some really good breakfast burritos. That counts as fast food, right?

I ain't gonna lie... a breakfast burrito and stack of hot cakes sounds pretty fuckin good right now.

Sonic's breakfast burritos and toaster sandwiches piss all over McD's breakfast food.

Sonic's is probably the only place I would go to. they have a motherfucking awesome drink selection, which is all I care about.

but they have those chili tots. holy shit. so good but so bad for you.

No one else even comes close. BK breakfast sucks. Whataburger's burritos are Meh. But Micky's D got everything you love.

Let's eat
mBW7ptz.jpg
Probably so. I think Burger King and Roy Rogers also have a really strong breakfast menu.

The morning mcwrap in Canada is pretty good though I try to stay away from it. It's got egg, bacon or sausage, cheese and a hash brown inside m3I71UwppKDcoXBO4e6MWWLIolNBWY7Hbc7VTejR6Ig.png

No one else even comes close. BK breakfast sucks. Whataburger's burritos are Meh. But Micky's D got everything you love.

Let's eat
mBW7ptz.jpg
Carl’s Jr. MONSTER Biscuit blows this out the water!

You all are nuts. The true breakfast GOAT:
ADB415C8-C0AF-4397-B802-6552AE0A270A.png

B85AC29F-BA9A-4986-8AE0-3BADCA58B95C.png Come on, son...
6AA84812-7EA4-4EC6-AB05-B75658DFA185.jpeg C70DC028-5CBD-4B0D-8691-19DDA2D12FF7.jpeg

Attachments

• B9C8CB23-659D-4297-ADB8-AF16047074A2.jpeg
    B9C8CB23-659D-4297-ADB8-AF16047074A2.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1
Back