McDonald's is The GOAT Fast Food Breakfast

As far as fast food goes I think Hardees/Carls Jr or Taco Bell is the best.

taco-bell-new-country-and-california-am-crunchwraps.jpg

tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

hardees-steak-n-gravy-breakfast-platter.jpg

10-bkultimateblatter-BurgerKing.jpg

hardees_hardee_breakfast_platter.jpg

Hardee%E2%80%99s-Upgrades-2-For-4-Mix-And-Match-Breakfast-Favorites-Menu-With-Loaded-Omelet-Biscuit-Option-678x381.jpg

Hardees-APORKalypse-Biscuit.jpg
taco bell is better breakfast carls jr is very bland but it is also super cheap.

As far as fast food goes I think Hardees/Carls Jr or Taco Bell is the best.

tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

hardees-steak-n-gravy-breakfast-platter.jpg

hardees_hardee_breakfast_platter.jpg

Hardee%E2%80%99s-Upgrades-2-For-4-Mix-And-Match-Breakfast-Favorites-Menu-With-Loaded-Omelet-Biscuit-Option-678x381.jpg

Hardees-APORKalypse-Biscuit.jpg

I don't eat breakfast at fast food places but i remember as a kid that Hardees was great driving down to Florida.

Taco Cabana for early Mexican fastfood breakfast when you have enough time to sit, but don't feel like venturing into the barrio and getting stabbed by a drunken local with no appreciation for your MAGA hat.

download (1).jpeg

Probably so. I think Burger King and Roy Rogers also have a really strong breakfast menu.
Roy Rogers still exists? used to love thier condiments bar.
BK crossainwich, no eggs, with ham and maple sizzurp. oh ya

Tim Horton's breakfast sandwich. Same ingredients, but different pastry.
iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Roy Rogers still exists? used to love thier condiments bar.
BK crossainwich, no eggs, with ham and maple sizzurp. oh ya
McDonald's stompted Roys completely out of existence in the 90's, but about 20 years ago a couple guys from Frederick, Maryland bought the rights and opened up a few stores. They have been slowly expanding since then. Their stores are mostly in the north east of America. I think they should blow up nationwide again because they have the best fast food burgers around (among other things). I recently tried In and Out and Whatburger for the first time. Roys blows those places away as far as I'm concerned.

No one else even comes close. BK breakfast sucks. Whataburger's burritos are Meh. But Micky's D got everything you love.

Let's eat
mBW7ptz.jpg
If you’re ever in ABQ try Blake’s. The bacon breakfast burritos with red chili are amazing.

I wish they would bring back the mcskillet
Burrito .I've always liked the mcgriddle sandwich too

I like McD's hockey puck McMuffin eggs.

Jack in the Box is not bad, but maybe more expensive and a lot greasier.

Japanese McD had something like apple pie, but it was bacon potato pie.

I can't stomach anything from McDonalds anymore. I have no idea why but their food just has such an off flavor and I'm not exactly sure how to describe it. I used to like their breakfast burritos but so many times I would get them at the drive thru and they were OLD...stale, hard, and cold.

Anyways, Taco Bell is by far and away the GOAT of fast food breakfast. Someone else mentioned SONIC and they are a close 2nd.

I feel disdain for all the fast food eating peasants in this thread. This is your diet? Pathetic.

Nothing at McDonald's is beyond 5/10.
Most of what they serve cant even be classified as real food.

There is an argentinian place called Mostaza here where hamburguers taste like actual meat and are easily 2x bigger than McDonalds.

Also fast food is poison.

Only eat brunch or lunch on the weekends these days and greasing out on fast food (Wendy’s/FatBurger) is a rarity... only after a night out and boozed up.
A bit healthier these days.
Todays breakfast: Salmon Omelette
BEFEC59-E-6-D14-40-B8-981-D-E0-CA2-D4943-F5.jpg

Last edited:
Fast food breakfast for sure, not even close. It’s actually crazy to me that McDonald’s has so much shit locked down. they’re so much better than some other fast food companies in multiple ways. Like why haven’t those other companies figured that shit out yet.
McDonalds spends hundreds of millions of dollars on using every bit of science/research they can to perfect the taste/texture/mouthfeel of their products and make it as moreish as possible

But it is interesting. The breakfast is indeed DELICIOUS but I will choose just about anything else over their normal food items

Back