McDonald’s French Fries is the GOAT

Might not want to watch the video,
it's got a 6 week-wait commentary.

McDonald’s is garbage for the most part, but their fries are the best when it comes to fast-food. Agree or disagree? You have to get them well down, lightly salted for the best results.
No they are not. Best are good times

good times are good but if made well red robin are good ones

Nope checkers are way better and burger kings are better.

I once told a guy that the Big Mac is the best burger in the world. He said that you take any patty and bun, and it’s just big Mac sauce.. I believed it till I tried other variations.

Big Mac rocks… double size fries with mayo, sweet and sour sauce

The fries were supposed to be better back then when it was fried in beef talo.

Wingstop fries with ranch are A-Tier at worst and my personal favorite. Fresh, cold, microwaved, don't matter. In-n-out animal style fries are a very close second, but lose because they start to get gross after a couple hours, whereas Wingstop still stomps.

I will say that McDonald's fries hit hard when they're fresh, like S-Tier flavor-wise at least, but they're shit after like 20-30 minutes.

Burger King did ok.

No McDonald's fries are fucking gross. I want my fries to be a slice of mf potato and that's it. McD fries are mashed potato paste coasted is a beef flavored wheat starch pumped full of preservatives. Best fried used to be when Jack n the box ran their fresh cut fries campaign and would cut russets right before they were dropped. Delicious. Some fresh cuts with a deli trio golden era of fast food.
Now, five guys has pretty good fries they're crispy and fresh tasting. I don't eat there much though because I'm not supposed to eat red meat due to some liver issues

How can a fast food chain fuck up fries?

Wendy’s are better imo.

They've stayed at the top of the heap consistently for several decades; McDonalds fries are the Ric Flair of french fries.

McDonald’s is garbage for the most part, but their fries are the best when it comes to fast-food. Agree or disagree? You have to get them well down, lightly salted for the best results.
I used to love McDo as a kid/teen but anytime I ate it as an adult I found it not even very tasty and it gave me the shits.

Back