McDonald’s French Fries is the GOAT

One McD here has this irritating drive thru operator who asks anything else? You say no. She then asks will that be all? It's the same fucking question in a row. Don't make me strain my voice answering the same shit where the background noise makes them shits have a hard time hearing.

I messed up and got the bundle the other day instead of the combo

It was 2 mcribs and a basket of fries
Yea that was a ton of fries, no thanks

kfc has better chips imo. the chicken salt makes them better.

I had a McRib. That's probably enough until next McRib season.

No. Gyro restaurants have better fries. My favorite is Hallal Guys. The fries are extremely good. I think they use high end oil.

As much as we all might complain about McDonald's, they do have their fry game on lock down. Nobody else compares. You can't even out-gourmet them, because there's just something about those cheap ass insanely delicious fries, that cancels everything out. You may go to a legit restaurant, and they top them, but then you look at the bill...

They are the P4P fry Champ. Hands down.

Their fries are excellent, so long as they are right out of the fryer. If I ever go there, it's usually drive through/on the go snack. I dump the fries in the bag they come in, and put a bunch of pepper packets into it (8 or so), then shake it around. No ketchup is needed, can just dip my hand it and stuff my fat face as I'm driving.

I prefer chip wagon fries every time though, especially artery clogging poutines. I'd say the best fast food fries are 5 guys, they give you so much which offsets the stupid prices of their burgers (also delicious). Whenever my gf and i go there, we only get one combo, as one serving is even too much for two people. They are close to chip wagon style too.

I like Chic Fil A waffle fries and Fatburger's fat fries. McDonald's are pretty par for the course.

How did I not find out about Holiday Pie until seeing a sticker at the drive thru menu? Not bad, suspected it was custard and saw on the web it is. It's similar to the cookies and cream pie, not the fried apple pie.

McDonalds is absolute hot garbage but I do have to give it up to them. The fries are tasty.

McDonald's fries are S tier for sure if not the best.

I prefer rallys or burger king fries, carls jr waffle fries are great too. Burger King fries are always served very hot never cold

Back