McDonald's is The GOAT Fast Food Breakfast

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
No one else even comes close. BK breakfast sucks. Whataburger's burritos are Meh. But Micky's D got everything you love.

Let's eat
mBW7ptz.jpg

Never had it . I think I maybe did as a kid. So I have had it. French toast sticks maybe? I really like Big Macs .

<TrumpWrong1>

Overrated af dawg. Eggs tastes like fake rubber. Tiny sandwich with 2 things on it is 7 dollars. All fast food breakfast sucks.

Fast food breakfast for sure, not even close. It’s actually crazy to me that McDonald’s has so much shit locked down. they’re so much better than some other fast food companies in multiple ways. Like why haven’t those other companies figured that shit out yet.

No one else even comes close. BK breakfast sucks. Whataburger's burritos are Meh. But Micky's D got everything you love.

Let's eat
mBW7ptz.jpg

Just looking at that makes me feel like I need to release my bowels.

McDonald’s breakfast is awesome. It’s one of the rare times I’ll go out for fast food.

<TrumpWrong1>

Overrated af dawg. Eggs tastes like fake rubber. Tiny sandwich with 2 things on it is 7 dollars. All fast food breakfast sucks.

what the fuck sandwich is 7 dollars on their breakfast? An egg McMuffin is literally 89 cents right now, marked down from like $1.

Pretty much any US taco joint like del taco or chronic taco is better than McD.

Too bad we do not have them up here.

what the fuck sandwich is 7 dollars on their breakfast? An egg McMuffin is literally 89 cents right now, marked down from like $1.
I'll get you a picture of the menu at McDonald's near my house. A sausage mcgriddle is 6.49

sure if you want to eat overpriced trash

Used to power feed baked or hung over after a late night out in college and grad school by stopping by McDs on way home and ordering 3 To 4 bacon egg and cheese and a few breakfast burritos with hash browns.
I’d Chow down and pass out Gluttonous Elvis Style.
IMO, Goat Heart Stopper McD Breakfast Items,
My favorites back in the day.
images

images

Last edited:
Taco Bell is the goat now. There breakfast burritos and breakfast soft taco own all others!

In Canada no place has spicy morning burritos, at least not in my area. McD's is all we get.
Legend says the US has delicious, mystical morning burritos that are actually good and spicy. No doubt whichever place has those is the best place for breakfast.

As far as fast food goes I think Hardees/Carls Jr or Taco Bell is the best.

taco-bell-new-country-and-california-am-crunchwraps.jpg

tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

hardees-steak-n-gravy-breakfast-platter.jpg

10-bkultimateblatter-BurgerKing.jpg

hardees_hardee_breakfast_platter.jpg

Hardee%E2%80%99s-Upgrades-2-For-4-Mix-And-Match-Breakfast-Favorites-Menu-With-Loaded-Omelet-Biscuit-Option-678x381.jpg

Hardees-APORKalypse-Biscuit.jpg

Last edited:
Sonic's breakfast burritos and toaster sandwiches piss all over McD's breakfast food.

Their hash browns are out of this world. I could give or take everything else.

Between that, and their ridiculously delicious fries, McDonalds sure does know their taters.

There is an argentinian place called Mostaza here where hamburguers taste like actual meat and are easily 2x bigger than McDonalds.

Also fast food is poison.

I do enjoy McDonald's breakfast every now and then. Wouldn't say their the GOAT but I do love me a sausage McMuffin and Big Breakfast. Used to get them before school and would have my classmates begging for some.

Let's eat
mBW7ptz.jpg
those fucking hash browns are God level hangover food, and I don't drink to get hangovers any more, but if I did I'd live off them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back