McDonald's is The GOAT Fast Food Breakfast

Between that, and their ridiculously delicious fries, McDonalds sure does know their taters.

Their fries are the strongest thing they've ever had. Not a fan of their burgers but I'll get a Quarter Pounder meal just for those fries. Great for hangovers, too

I worked at McDonald's in high school and I invented the McGriddle. You can read whatever you want but I cut up the pancakes to the size of the sausage patty and made a sandwich out of it. Not all heroes wear capes...some have earrings that force them to quit when told to take them out because they supposedly could fall out in the food and cause a lawsuit. GOAT breakfast for sure!

The bacon egg and cheese biscuit is sacred. The absolute perfect hungover breakfast item. Makes me shit immediately though.

No one else even comes close. BK breakfast sucks. Whataburger's burritos are Meh. But Micky's D got everything you love.

Let's eat
mBW7ptz.jpg

Everything in that pic looks inferior to what you can get at an actual brunch place.

I worked at McDonald's in high school and I invented the McGriddle. You can read whatever you want but I cut up the pancakes to the size of the sausage patty and made a sandwich out of it. Not all heroes wear capes...some have earrings that force them to quit when told to take them out because they supposedly could fall out in the food and cause a lawsuit. GOAT breakfast for sure!
016c951d-8267-435a-9e3c-5a93be588068_text.gif

The best part is McDs now serves breakfast all day.

Zoomers are way too damn spoiled

Biscuitville is really good as well. They’re the only fast food restaurant I know of that is only open from 5am - 2pm. You can’t keep those hours at all locations unless you’re serving a really good breakfast menu.

As far as fast food goes I think Hardees/Carls Jr or Taco Bell is the best.

taco-bell-new-country-and-california-am-crunchwraps.jpg

tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

hardees-steak-n-gravy-breakfast-platter.jpg

10-bkultimateblatter-BurgerKing.jpg

hardees_hardee_breakfast_platter.jpg

Hardee%E2%80%99s-Upgrades-2-For-4-Mix-And-Match-Breakfast-Favorites-Menu-With-Loaded-Omelet-Biscuit-Option-678x381.jpg

Hardees-APORKalypse-Biscuit.jpg

We dont have Hardees or Carls Jr down here in south Florida but I did try Hardees breakfast in Jacksonville and Carls Jr breakfast in Vegas and yeah they are better for sure but that dont mean McDs is too far behind. I thought the sausages at both places were less salty and the bread was better quality. I've done Taco Bell once or twice and it was average nowhere near Mcds. If Taco Bells hash browns in that crunchwrap were like the ones at McDs...OMG that would be fantastic

Biscuitville is really good as well. They’re the only fast food restaurant I know of that is only open from 5am - 2pm. You can’t keep those hours at all locations unless you’re serving a really good breakfast menu.

<TheWire1>Biscuitville? <DCWhoa> sounds like heaven<{monica}>

<TheWire1>Biscuitville? <DCWhoa> sounds like heaven<{monica}>

I've seen them but not partaken. My buddy lived right by one near Raleigh but I was never there when they were open. Then he moved.☹

The Dunkin beyond sausage sandwich is the p4p #1 single best item available. I love the horse beef but this sandwich takes the cake
Woman+Holding+Sandwich+1x1_1002d5fd-2855-4cc1-b914-8560fd051a04-prv.jpg

Used to power feed baked or hung over after a late night out in college and grad school by stopping by McDs on way home and ordering 3 To 4 bacon ham and cheese and a few breakfast burritos with hash browns.
I’d Chow down and pass out Gluttonous Elvis Style.
IMO, Goat Heart Stopper McD Breakfast Items,
My favorites back in the day.
images

images

For some reason that first sandwich looks like an impertinent woman to me.

As far as fast food goes I think Hardees/Carls Jr or Taco Bell is the best.

taco-bell-new-country-and-california-am-crunchwraps.jpg

tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

hardees-steak-n-gravy-breakfast-platter.jpg

10-bkultimateblatter-BurgerKing.jpg

hardees_hardee_breakfast_platter.jpg

Hardee%E2%80%99s-Upgrades-2-For-4-Mix-And-Match-Breakfast-Favorites-Menu-With-Loaded-Omelet-Biscuit-Option-678x381.jpg

Hardees-APORKalypse-Biscuit.jpg
fuck i got a heart attack just looking at this.
no surprise that murrcans are fat asses when there is such temptation all over the place

Their fries are the strongest thing they've ever had. Not a fan of their burgers but I'll get a Quarter Pounder meal just for those fries. Great for hangovers, too

this noon I had a bunch of shit to do with my car so I stopped at a McDonald s. Ordered 2 double cheeseburgers and what I thought was a quarter pounder but instead I got some disgusting hamburger with sime fetid white sauce on the meat. So disappointing when your occasional cheat meal ends up being shit.

I got violently I'll after eating 1 bite of a sausage mcgriddle that I can only assume had super aids, would not eat again. I think I've been back to mcdicks like a total of 2 times since that happened almost 10 years ago. Fuck that garbage.

Back