McDonald's is The GOAT Fast Food Breakfast

the mcgriddles were a guilty pleasure, but i haven’t eaten there in almost ten years

<{monica}>

Who has the best intown @Dizzy
I've actually been digging Bob's breakfast burritos lately, sausage with their green chile. Blake's is always a good go to though.

3n9x9h.jpg

European here... Do Americans really go to breakfast to a fucking McDonalds?

those fucking hash browns are God level hangover food, and I don't drink to get hangovers any more, but if I did I'd live off them

Honestly all you need for hangovers is bacon. I used to be damn near blackout drunk in college and when I'd get back to my apartment I'd whip up some bacon and I'd never have a hangover. Sure I burned the bacon or myself numerous times but whatever I was drunk I didnt mind.

Meh. Diners are just as fast with breakfast as any McD’s, and there is no way McD’s gets close to a diner breakfast.

upload_2020-1-27_7-34-59.jpeg

what the fuck sandwich is 7 dollars on their breakfast? An egg McMuffin is literally 89 cents right now, marked down from like $1.
Where the hell do you live?? 1991???

All the breakfast sandwiches other than the plain sausage muffin are nearly 4 bucks here.

fuck i got a heart attack just looking at this.
no surprise that murrcans are fat asses when there is such temptation all over the place
Dude It's ridiculous. We ate fast food once a month, if that, when I was a kid. It was a special occasion. And they weren't everywhere with so many brands.

I live in a mid sized city and within a few blocks to a mile in different directions we have:

McDonald's, Burger King, Arbys, Wendys, Del Taco, Little Caesars, Taco Bell, Wing Stop, Sonic, Carls Jr, Five Guys, Raising Canes, Jack in the Box, Dominoes, Pizza Hut, KFC, Popeyes.

<{blankeye}>

Also that is not a comprehensive list, that's just off the top of my head .

No one else even comes close. BK breakfast sucks. Whataburger's burritos are Meh. But Micky's D got everything you love.

Let's eat
mBW7ptz.jpg
My local McDonald's has discontinued the steak, egg, and cheese bagel, which shared the top spot on their menu for me with the bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit. I hope it's just temporary due to COVID-19.

My hangover cure for mcDonalds is a sausage mcmuffin with hotcakes and a long black, goes well.

Their hash browns are out of this world. I could give or take everything else.

Between that, and their ridiculously delicious fries, McDonalds sure does know their taters.

When they give you a serving that's all those limp fries? OOOOOOOH!!! Heaven!!

Following TS dumbass logic about "things they don't want you to know"

It's actually complete garbage. You seem like a nice guy, but my respect for her dietary knowledge has dropped to zero upon hearing that. McDonalds and fast food is bottom of the barrel. I had this discussion with a guy in the nutrition section already on the litany of reasons it's garbage.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...out-ground-beef.3993043/page-2#post-154584671

This next thread isn't really about McDonald's, but it's the diet that I follow that literally gave me my life back after getting arthritis flare ups so bad that I couldn't walk for a week at a time.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/aip-autoimmune-protocol-diet.4006275/#post-154611689

From everything I've read of you on this forum and our interactions here, you and your wife seem like nice people but she doesn't know much about nutrition. You recommended a restaurant in Orange that serves crappy bar food. I know that I probably sound like a food snob and I'll accept the title.

My girlfriend knows how to cook gourmet food and agreed that that food was low quality. Being a registered dietitian is not as impressive of an accomplishment as you make it out to be. I know that you're proud of her and will probably defend against that vigorously, but it's true. It's great that she's helping people with their eating disorders but exposing them to fucking McDonalds is not ideal.

We eat almost nothing but organic since a former neighbor of mine who owns several bjj gyms told me all of the reasons him and his family do it. They have beautiful skin and their whole family looks amazing so even though I raised an eyebrow when his son first told us that he's not allowed to eat non-organic foods so he couldn't have lunch with us, I couldn't fault him for being so extreme.

They don't teach this stuff in the curriculum required to be a dietitian, just like I saw 5 different doctors who had no clue how to heal my arthritis (a couple of them recommended corticosteroids which treated my symptoms nicely for a short time).

Anyway, rant over. Being a registered dietitian means nothing if she recommends that swill. Good day!
Lol you bother to eat organic? That means you know jack shit. And you’re gay.

Back