Maycee Barber's Dad: "We now know Maycee has the highest level of heart and skill in the game."

Looking at the number,s it's pretty wild.
R1 47/61 vs 7/17
R2 41/58 vs 6/12
R3 24/36 vs 12/16

Roxanne looking like Anderson against Leben with those numbrs.

source.mp4

@MXZT At some point you have to take responsibility for your actions and performance.

The 21 year old girl, Barber, clearly didn't. What she said on the mat right after the fight ended, and on the mic after grabbing it in a loss was a bad look. The context and substance of her words was...yikes level.

Then you as the grown man, middle-aged father, are going to say that?

How about both of them saying "Roxy was the better fighter tonight, she beat me. I wish my knee didn't get injured...I believe I could have came back in the fight, but Roxy was straight up the better person in the cage. I'm going to work harder than ever in the gym...on my grappling and game".

Why couldn't either of them simply say something like that ^ ? It shows the belief but also is way more humble and credits your opponent, and addresses reality. Instead both Barbers essentially made an excuse that looks bad, and implied Maycee Barber would beat Roxy if not for an unlucky injury.

Not much of a surprise coming from the same two people who ordered fake belts and lied / scammed people. Not surprising behaviour at all based on that history. It's almost like a tai chi/kung fu/fake martial artist style excuse, oh well I couldn't use my chi energy or death touch...it would be totally different!

I hear yeah. Well said post.

This chick and her dad are a farse and hype jobs... They're used to lies and deceit here's she teaching bjj with a BJJ black belt (red stripes) , not a karate black belt.
The father then, try to do damage control saying she was wearing a karate black belt... Nope. Not the same belts. This is clearly a bjj black belt gracie1-376x668.jpg

How dare that son of a bitch not trash his daughter and disown her!!! Let's get him!!!

:rustled::rustled:
These kind of comments are so stupid. Apparently there is no middle ground between over the top delusional and being really negative.

5c9401592300003200af392d.jpeg

Bucky on the right.

Get an xray and you would see Pharlap's heart. A-level heart.

800px-PharLap%27sHeart.jpg

Jim Pike 115lb goat.

Nah...

No legs Marreta almost beat Jones (in fact beat, to me)

One leg Maycee had her ass whooped by Roxy Modafucker. She is highly overrated

Is it wrong that I want to see more of Macy's dad for no reason other than his name is Bucky? Like, can he do some commentating? "Alright guys, let's take this back to Bucky for his commentary."

This guy is verging on Lavar Ball territory with this level of delusion......

lol Bucky Barber sounds like a DC comics side character

If that is the level of shit Maycee is dealing with at home I feel sorry for her.
A couple of years ago she was just a kid and was being influenced by this fucking Bucky Boy.

She did not tear her ACL 10 secs in. She was fine throughout first round. She was getting outboxed on the feet and out grappled on the ground. I think she teared it in one of the grappling exchanges. Maycee was losing everywhere before the injury.

Don't forget Maycee was pretending to be a fake black belt to teach kids BJJ. She is a fraud. Seeing how she and her family handled the loss, she lost a fan in me.
If she was pretending to be a fake black belt, doesn't that mean she is a real black belt?

Further injuring her knee worse than he should have been isn't having "heart.

It's being stupid.

Back