Maycee Barber's Dad: "We now know Maycee has the highest level of heart and skill in the game."

She definitely didn't tear her ACL in the first 10 seconds of that fight.
Just an excuse for the first round

I love the word choice he used. SHES SUPERIOR MORE, TALENTED, DOMINANT then changes up with except that night. What a fucking toolbox. Like are you being boisterous or humble cause based on his own word choice I don’t think he knows etether.

I just don’t get why they feel the need to attack the other fighter. If your proud of your daughter, good for you. Awesome. She fought like a warrior, and that’s great. But it’s just annoying and disrespectful to say things like “she was far superior in every way”
It’s their general selfish, narcissistic traits

Every part of everything is about them

I will never take seriously the words of a man named Bucky Barber.

The guy that retired the great CM Punk weighs in -

Welp, didn't take long for this to come out.

And the worst part is, she has the "I hurt my knee otherwise I would have won" to fall back on. She won't be humbled by this. She'll use it in interviews as a "look at me, I was robbed of my perfect record, and now I will battle back." to hype herself more.

Seriously, how does a guy named Bucky get to reproduce?

{<jordan}

When douchebags open their mouths it just makes me want to see them stiffened and stretchered. Maycee and her dad are completely delusional.

He's being dishonest and not giving credit to Roxxy at all though. She never showed any sign of injury until round 2 after being dropped. He's acting like it was a huge fluke and it's unfair to Roxxanne. She won round 1 clearly too.
Why the fuck would he make his comments about the opponent? TS didn't link to where this even came from, but there is 0 reason for him to suck Roxanne's dick in an interview about his daughter's career.

Jesus, some of you people are just ridiculous. Is there something I haven't seen or this "fuck that guy and I hate his daughter too" all because of this and Maycee saying "it was an honor to share the octagon iwth Roanne" after the fight? Should he have not mentioned the knee at all even though everyone is well aware her ACL is torn, or just disown his daughter for the loss?

Is this rabid hatred some kind of sherdog joke that I missed?

too bad daddy gave her shit genetics and her knee ligaments aren't up to the task of holding up a 125 pound frame.

How do you guys know she didn't injure it at the beginning of the fight?

When she went down in the 2nd round, it could very well have already been torn, thus causing her to fall from a seemingly normal step backwards

Ah. I see where Maycee gets it from.

Maycee has heart for continuing to fight on that knee, but has some maturing to do.

She should have let Roxy speak first, then if she is allowed to, grab the mic and then say her piece. Entitlement is off the charts with her. Can be corrected.

She did not tear her ACL 10 secs in. She was fine throughout first round. She was getting outboxed on the feet and out grappled on the ground. I think she teared it in one of the grappling exchanges. Maycee was losing everywhere before the injury.

Don't forget Maycee was pretending to be a fake black belt to teach kids BJJ. She is a fraud. Seeing how she and her family handled the loss, she lost a fan in me.

Bucky Barber -

The work was in, the skill level at its peak her only way of defeat is if bad luck kissed her on the cheek. Ten seconds in a complete ACL tear turned the probable into the unlikely. Though she had her moments and showed more heart than most have ever witnessed the night ended with an Loss. However was it a loss? She was not beaten by a better skill set. She was beaten by one unfortunate step and turn of events. That is out of her control. The victory we take from this is we now know we have the highest level of heart to match the highest level of skill in the game. I have seen how athletes react when this injury occurs. Very very few stay standing let alone fight an MMA fight for 15 minutes and still survive. That is insane.” Barber said.

“She will be back stronger and more dominant than ever and we as a team could not be more proud. The Future is real do not get confused with one step. The worst of luck smiles at us all! All we can do is smile back. She will see you all very soon. That which does not kill us makes us stronger. The Future, Version 2.0 to be feared.

Another biased parent trying to coach their one in a million talented kid.
{<jordan}

latest

Bucky should be grateful Roxanne was nice enough to hold back on the legkicks. It would have been an entirely different fight then.

what kind of shit name is that anyway.

Back