Media Max Holloway Fires Back At Ilia Topuria "ENOUGH Already, I'll BRING Your Bitc* M*f* Belt"

He's doing the McGregor trick. Trying to talk more shit to raise interest and sell more PPV's. Another belt helps with that and helps him call his shots after as someone else said in here. Trying to piss off Max as well so he makes a mistake ala McGregor. If he wins, he wins. If he loses, he hopes to make bank.

Is it wrong that i want this at 155lbs? I dont care that much for the FW belt, he alredy held it for a while and lost 3 times to the former champion.

Holloway allegedly took his time to move up, this changes should be permanent, he is getting old too, no need to fight his whole career at 145lbs with some exceptions at LW, Boxing guys go through divisions during their careers, MMA guys should take note, once you move up should be permanent.

This Topuria guy is getting way too ahead of himself, he has fought 2 guys in top 15, a decision against 40 year old Emmet, and yes fair enough he finished Volk, good performance.. but he talks as if he has cleaned out the division lol, who has he fought.

I honestly think Holloway is gonna beat the snot out of this guy, Holloway is so fast and accurate and super skilled and has fought way better guys, he has fought so many great fighters. He is much more proven and he is really motivated as well, I smell a lopsided decision, all one way.

He's doing the McGregor trick. Trying to talk more shit to raise interest and sell more PPV's. Another belt helps with that and helps him call his shots after as someone else said in here. Trying to piss off Max as well so he makes a mistake ala McGregor. If he wins, he wins. If he loses, he hopes to make bank.
The problem is that its cringy trash talk to one of the rare fighters that nobody really hates which makes him more hated than a heel.

A top ten fighter in two weight classes, with three straight ranked wins, and a former champion who hasn't fallen off is a Twitter warrior? I've seen some bad takes lately, but this is up there. How about we give Topuria a little bit of shit for trying to dictate matchups with one title fight victory while asking for Ortega? Lol
Topuria easily knocked the fuck out of the guy who dominated the person you speak so highly of. Champ gets to call their own shots.

Calling someone who just KO'd a Top 3 LW just a month ago a "Twitter Warrior" gotta be up there with one of the worst takes ever.
Especially when Topuria's the one whose been crying over this the last few weeks.
So he ain't warrioring out on twitter?

Max got Top thinking...

"Damn I may lose belt as soon as I got it. Give me Ortega!"

Ilia don't want the smoke. It's pretty clear. He'd rather fight a non-threat in Ortega (who can't out-strike him) or Aljo's sparring buddy (who can't strike either)

This fight needs to happen asap so Max can finally end this.

Chin vs punching power...
could go either way...
I go with Max in this fight...
I think Max style wise, is a bad match up..but not too bad...why its hard
I still think Max, style wise, likes people like Lily or l l I a
Max, I think he wins because Lilia...will over commit and play into Max style...
Max has a great style vs this guy.

What’s Ilia’s obsession with that BS belt? Why is he acting like it’s legit? It’s just a way to set up big fights and make it seem like a main event. A FW title challenge doesn’t need that.
He's a weird dude. Bat shit insane. It almost guarantees excellent fighting ability

What’s Ilia’s obsession with that BS belt? Why is he acting like it’s legit? It’s just a way to set up big fights and make it seem like a main event. A FW title challenge doesn’t need that.
What is Max's obsession with not putting it on the line? If Max is so confident let him put his tiara on the line. Ilia is going to put him out.

What is Max's obsession with not putting it on the line? If Max is so confident let him put his tiara on the line. Ilia is going to put him out.

Again, he never said he wouldn't, he just said Ilia potentially not taking the fight because of it was pretty un-BMF, lol.

Blessed Man Forever vs
Bitchingest Mother Fucker

Works for me.

Book that shit and let the second best man (hopefully Ilia) get knocked all the way the fuck out.

Dana White should step in and say the UFC determines when the BMF belt is on the line. BMF fights have always involved guys with long track records with a well known willingness to slug it out. Being a great fighter doesn’t automatically make you a BMF contender. Topuria hasn’t been around long enough to meet that standard.

Back