Media Max Holloway Fires Back At Ilia Topuria "ENOUGH Already, I'll BRING Your Bitc* M*f* Belt"

All the belts

This is the way now

Great fight either way. Let them mofo’s bang it out and pay the fuck outta them Dana, let’s go we only get Max for so much longer and he is still on fire!

<{JustBleed}>

So when Topuria calls his shots as champ, people gonna bitch about it? Volk doesn't deserve a rematch, right now. Max don't really deserve it either. Max gonna get slept by Topuria so no wonder why he is such a twitter warrior now.

So when Topuria calls his shots as champ, people gonna bitch about it? Volk doesn't deserve a rematch, right now. Max don't really deserve it either. Max gonna get slept by Topuria so no wonder why he is such a twitter warrior now.
Calling someone who just KO'd a Top 3 LW just a month ago a "Twitter Warrior" gotta be up there with one of the worst takes ever.
Especially when Topuria's the one whose been crying over this the last few weeks.

A top ten fighter in two weight classes, with three straight ranked wins, and a former champion who hasn't fallen off is a Twitter warrior? I've seen some bad takes lately, but this is up there. How about we give Topuria a little bit of shit for trying to dictate matchups with one title fight victory while asking for Ortega? Lol

I like Ilia but him begging for the BMF belt when he just took the FW belt off Alex is wild to me. With the reigns of Aldo, Max, and Volk FW is arguably one of the most prestigious belts compared to the made up BMF title.

The BMF belt will almost guarantee him a McGregor fight at 155 or 170.

Illia has been trying to get a fight with McGregor for the last 3 years, calling him out every chance he gets.

The BMF belt is his shot at that.

All belts are made up FYI

I don't feel like the holder of the BMF belt should put it up for everyone he fights there-after. There needs to be some kind of consensus that his opponent is worthy of it.

Topuria is a great fighter, but we need to have a talk as to whether or not he'd deserving of fighting for such a legendary title.

A top ten fighter in two weight classes, with three straight ranked wins, and a former champion who hasn't fallen off is a Twitter warrior? I've seen some bad takes lately, but this is up there. How about we give Topuria a little bit of shit for trying to dictate matchups with one title fight victory while asking for Ortega? Lol

Can’t hate on Illia for being smart and recognizing the BMF belt is the path to McGregor.

Both Illia and Max has been calling out Conor. Max shouldn’t put up the BMF, it’s his shot at a 10 million dollar plus payday.

Illia has been trying to get a fight with McGregor for the last 3 years, calling him out every chance he gets.

Ilia gonna sidestep Islam at 155 😆 🤣 😂

If Conor's EVER gonna fight at 155 again, there is no bigger fight than fighting Khabib's protege in Islam. Even if Topuria or Max has 2 belts.

Don’t care about the Twitter wars, I really want to see these dudes go at it. One of the best fights that could do right now in my opinion.
How anyone thinks they’re going to influence the court of public opinion about Max Holloway as he just scored one of the greatest KO upsets of all time in the most emphatic, high drama manner possible is just foolish. Fighting losing battles like this foreshadows an apparent capacity for loss.

I don't feel like the holder of the BMF belt should put it up for everyone he fights there-after. There needs to be some kind of consensus that his opponent is worthy of it.

Topuria is a great fighter, but we need to have a talk as to whether or not he'd deserving of fighting for such a legendary title.
I completely agree or better yet just leave it to a fan/fighter vote like the all-star game in the NBA for who should fight for it next vs Max.

Make it something different.

What’s more BMF than defending it all the time and against all comers.

The BMF belt if anything should have a 24/7 defend against all comers clause.

It's going to happen next.. Should be a banger

No doubt Max shows up, but can see Ilia AGAIN trying to get Ortega or any weaker opponent. Ilia can fight for sure, but his aura as champ is sorry AF.
Ilia gonna sidestep Islam at 155
Need both of them to fight top contenders having full camps it their own division. Wish in 1 hand and...

What’s more BMF than defending it all the time and against all comers.

The BMF belt if anything should have a 24/7 defend against all comers clause.
It's an honor just to fight for it. An honor bestowed only by teh JBG's.

No False Metal

iu

Back