Masvidal: UFC is Protecting Conor, Dana's Boy

By the sounds of Jorge, Conor is just going to be fighting bums for the rest of his career.

He might be right but at the same time he is also one of Dana's favorite pets... They made a wwe belt for him and let him fight nate diaz for it lmao.

To be fair UFC is a business and answers to shareholders

Conor is a massive draw for the UFC they have to maximise him and take the best possible fights for most revenues

They don't do it with all fighters it's showing alot of favouritism and rule bending with fighting out of weight divisions and it improves his rankings etc possible gets title shot .

But UFC is a business and has to make business decisions for the $$$$ it's simple as that

The thing is everytime Conor fights it's huge and once he is gone retired then who do they have possibly Jones at the moment

lol, nate was suppose to lose badly. The odds were 4:1. Nate was journeyman with a record of 5:5 and got paid 20/20. Nate was also on vacation and had 0 days training camp. Nate has the sloppiest boxing the LW division, he is slow has no take downs. Everybody expected Nate to lose mate.
Dont agree to that
Conor is protected by the UFC, no doubt about that, however, Masvidal does not get to say someone else is protected when he himself is, its all about hypocrisy

Coming from a massive mas fan. Conrad kos him stiff in 20 seconds
These posts are such horseshit hahah he didnt even ko dead ass shot Cowboy "im conors best fuckin friend" Cerrone in 20

I can't stand McGregor but he is a horrible matchup for Masvidal.

The way i see it a loss to Masvidal dosent kill the Khabib fight.. Where a loss to Justin does. At 170. Then again, i think Conors camp thinks they can dust Justin. It's all up to Conor.. Maybe he fights Porier instead with his new found integrity

Masvidal is still being way too thirsty for the Conor fight, really not a good look or good karma.

He might be right but at the same time he is also one of Dana's favorite pets... They made a wwe belt for him and let him fight nate diaz for it lmao.
Except he actually earned his stature

Dee will slide in Jorge's DM just like she slides into Artem's bed every night.

hi-res-3764c2584343f66611000c9b7b683be2_crop_exact.jpg

“Conor, he’s been out for a while and we’re asking him to come up to another weight class that isn’t his and fight the baddest motherf*cker in that weight class. Let the guy get into his groove. When he finds his groove and space, I’ll still be at the top winning. He can come knocking on my door then.

“Right now, it’s sounding like what he said right after the fight, he still wants to get up to speed and do certain things. Get those certain things done and then when you’re ready, get in contact with my camp and we’ll figure it out.

BHLw4HyCQAECNFQ.jpg

“Damn right I’m going to hurt that guy. That’s the main reason why someone smart like Dana White doesn’t put that fight together and want it. Because they can put one huge fight together and all that, but that kind of hurts Conor’s reputation. Instead, get him several small fights . . . like this last fight that he had and keep him winning — and keep that cash cow generating revenue as a 'winner.'

Screen-Shot-2015-09-30-at-12.04.10-PM1-613x319.png

“Because if you bring him on this side, you’re going to have to generate the revenue from the losing side of it and it might not be as much as him winning several small battles. So that’s how I think Mr. Dana White sees this thing. Because if he brings him in on this side, he’s leaving with an ‘L’ guaranteed. They better not put that boy in there with me.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/1/...conor-mcgregor-is-avoiding-the-fight-with-him
Says the 220lb chickenshit fighting at 170...

Coming from a Conor fan, Mas beats him easily. It's sad that Conor has to fight people who either had no camp or agree to lose before the fight. Mas takes Conor's soul so Dana wants no part of it!

Lol yes I'm sure you're a huge Conor fan

To be fair UFC is a business and answers to shareholders

Conor is a massive draw for the UFC they have to maximise him and take the best possible fights for most revenues

They don't do it with all fighters it's showing alot of favouritism and rule bending with fighting out of weight divisions and it improves his rankings etc possible gets title shot .

But UFC is a business and has to make business decisions for the $$$$ it's simple as that

The thing is everytime Conor fights it's huge and once he is gone retired then who do they have possibly Jones at the moment

Khabib is far more popular than Jones

Masvidal has top chin and top recovery.
Also his boxing is one of the best in MMA.
Only one loss by TKO in 48 fights and that stoppage is one of the worst stoppages in MMA ever.

Russian mob accent commentary

Back