Masvidal: UFC is Protecting Conor, Dana's Boy

like the UFC did not protect masvidal by giving him Nate rather than Leon the professional
lol, nate was suppose to lose badly. The odds were 4:1. Nate was journeyman with a record of 5:5 and got paid 20/20. Nate was also on vacation and had 0 days training camp. Nate has the sloppiest boxing the LW division, he is slow has no take downs. Everybody expected Nate to lose mate.

Masvidal still being respectful and I know he wants to explode, but he is afraid if he opens his mind and mouth he might never get this fight. He might scare Conor away.

Coming from a Conor fan, Mas beats him easily. It's sad that Conor has to fight people who either had no camp or agree to lose before the fight. Mas takes Conor's soul so Dana wants no part of it!
Coming from a massive mas fan. Conrad kos him stiff in 20 seconds

Jorge is not dealing well with Conor's reemergence, believed a bit too much of his own hype that he was the man now and has looked a bit desperate for Conor's attention lately.

Conor has never really been properly defeated. At his very best no man on God's green earth can take that left hand.

Other then Khabib, this would be the next big fight for the UFC

155 masvidal would have no chance, 170 masvidal has some chance.
155 masvidal doesnt exist anymore. Unlike Conor, Masvidals genetics ( pay attention, trying to smarten u up) has allowed him to be all growed up into a welterweight s frame. Conor has yet to fight a welterweight. Conor has yet to fight someone who walks around at 190.
Conor has fought other lightweights in a cage where they didnt have to cut weight.
You can call it whatever you want. Masvidal talk ( until it happens and likely wont) is nothing more than lip service. *Theres always that chance but Dana even knows better.

Gee- now the talk is fighting another lightweight ( gaejthe) without the worry of cutting weight.

T. S is correct here.

I prefer "no fucks given" Jorge to "Please give me a pay day Conor" Jorge.

He's my favourite fighter but I'm starting to cringe a bit at his pursuit of Conor. Keep on winning spectacularly my man, you didn't need Conor to KO Ben Askren and make you a star, so you don't need Conor to make your money.

I do like the fight and want to see it, but I don't like seeing Jorge desperate.

Masvidal isn’t in a position to talk, he’s ducking Usman

Coming from a Conor fan, Mas beats him easily. It's sad that Conor has to fight people who either had no camp or agree to lose before the fight. Mas takes Conor's soul so Dana wants no part of it!
based on what?
On Conor getting wrestlefucked by Khabib and outboxed by Mayweather?
Does Masvidal look like a takedown machine?
He's probably too big for Conor at WW but to say he easily beats him...

I’m a fan of Cowboy but he was knocked out twice in the 6 months leading up to the McGregor fight, is an extremely slow starter, wouldn’t take him down and seems to have issues in big moments...if you think he wasn’t hand picked for McGregor to walk though you’re insane or a recently converted WWE fan. I can all but guarantee he’ll get at least one more “make him look good fight” like Nate Diaz then get decimated by a top contender or champ. I don’t think he can beat anyone in the top 5 at lightweight or welterweight.
he wasn't "knocked out" against ferg. he blew his nose.......

and yeah, we all know nate is an easy fight for conor....

I’m a fan of Cowboy but he was knocked out twice in the 6 months leading up to the McGregor fight, is an extremely slow starter, wouldn’t take him down and seems to have issues in big moments...if you think he wasn’t hand picked for McGregor to walk though you’re insane or a recently converted WWE fan. I can all but guarantee he’ll get at least one more “make him look good fight” like Nate Diaz then get decimated by a top contender or champ. I don’t think he can beat anyone in the top 5 at lightweight or welterweight.

exactly that. he beat a hand picked, aging, chinny opponent, and now fans think he is more focused or a better version of himself - Lol. Im a fan of Cowboy but I could literally see no way, other than injury, for him to win the fight. You don't become a better fighter with inactivity, partying and being over 30, at that weight.
I still find it strange that the fight was at WW? Im wondering if 155 will be a struggle for him to get down to with the extra muscle he put on.

he wasn't "knocked out" against ferg. he blew his nose.......

and yeah, we all know nate is an easy fight for conor....

Agreed he wasn't knocked out, but even if he didn't blow his nose, how long would he have lasted in the 3rd? He was done, battered to fck, just like Pettis was. He must be a fckin horrible fight; doesn't knock you out, just gives you a prolongued, brutal beating

Call him a chicken repeatedly and then corner Artem and slap him.

Conor hasn’t been able to get Khabib out of his head since.

based on what?
On Conor getting wrestlefucked by Khabib and outboxed by Mayweather?
Does Masvidal look like a takedown machine?
He's probably too big for Conor at WW but to say he easily beats him...

Fair assessment but I strongly favor Jorge.

I would definitely favor Masvidal in a fight with Conor at 170 or catch weight of 165. I doubt Masvidal would be comfortable going down to 155 or 156 if they make it a LW fight. Masvidal is older and has been at 170 for awhile now. My question is when is Conor going to start fighting at LW (155 or 156) against top contenders? Fighting Nate and Cowboy at 170 really doesn't prove much regarding his place in the LW division. Does he fight the winner of loser of Khabib - Ferguson? Does he fight Gaethje? Poirier rematch? Kevin Lee with another win or two is back in the mix. Fights vs. strikers like Felder, Barboza and Hooker would be very entertaining if Conor is willing to truly engage the LW division, rather than be protected and cherry pick fights. Beating Cowboy isn't a big deal anymore as 7 out of the last 11 people who faced Cowboy got their hand raised and 5 of the 7 losses were by TKO.

And every single one of them got a ton of credit for beating Donald except Conor. Hell, that's Homers best win and people are treating him like a world beater for beating Donald.

Agreed he wasn't knocked out, but even if he didn't blow his nose, how long would he have lasted in the 3rd? He was done, battered to fck, just like Pettis was. He must be a fckin horrible fight; doesn't knock you out, just gives you a prolongued, brutal beating
Yeah it wasn’t fun for cerrone but it also wasn’t a shot fighter. It was just against a tough motherfucker.

Back