Masvidal: UFC is Protecting Conor, Dana's Boy

Masvidal is acting like a jealous ex girlfriend it's embarrassing.
Conor ducks Masdival shamelessly. Conor fans try to spin it with shit that doesn't even make sense.

Not a hot look for Conor or his fans. Everyone knows he'd get the shit kicked out him

Just look at how their Nate fights played out. Masdival killed him.

Nate got te better of Conor overall 1-1 Nate wins by stoppage Conor a close decision

Conor ducks Masdival shamelessly. Conor fans try to spin it with shit that doesn't even make sense.

Not a hot look for Conor or his fans. Everyone knows he'd get the shit kicked out him

Just look at how their Nate fights played out. Masdival killed him.

Nate got te better of Conor overall 1-1 Nate wins by stoppage Conor a close decision

Struggling with Nate Diaz is not a good look for someone who is celebrated like Conor is.

Assuming its a UFC fight next, Conor will fight khabib next. 3 reasons.

1. Khabib least likely out of all possible opponents to knock him out. If you pay attention to things Conor says, the thing he fears the most is getting knocked out cold. In terms of health reprucussions and loss of reputation. According to him BJ pen still fit to fight because he was never knocked out cold, and Conor thinks he never really lost a fight because he's never been knocked out. He also often mentions other things related to taking damaging shots.
2. Already lost to khabib, another loss leaves him in same position, a loss to a different opponent and he loses credibility.
3. Likely biggest payday

The only other possibility is sleezebag Ali gets Justin to agree to lose, so that he can get another big payday from mcgregor without ruining the khabib rematch.

There is ZERO chance he fights masvidal or usman, anyone entertaining that idea are fricking idiots. Mcgregor would get knocked out and fast. Don't forget he almost got knocked out by Diaz, Mayweather and Khabib, 3 people known for NOT knocking people out. Imagine what Masvidal would do to him. Someone just as tough as Diaz but with more power, better movement, better fight IQ.

Conor said he would fight before the summer to Ariel.. "I'd say so yeah, possibly yeah, yeah I would yeah, yes".. So basically No, he has no intention of fighting before the summer. He will wait until Khabib fight is there, likely after September.

When he finds his groove and space, I’ll still be at the top winning. He can come knocking on my door then.
Not to sound like a Conor fan, but Masvidal is now on a 3 fight win streak - he's never before reached a 4 fight win streak in the UFC, he's never had more than 3 wins in a row during the past 12 years.
It was more than a fuckin decade since he stringed together above 3 wins, so it's a bit silly to confidently argue he can bide his time and keep winning.

(However I also must say I hate the idea that "a loss is a loss" I'd argue that Masvidal's losses are way less problematic than most other fighters, as all his losses have been decisions, many of them split)

Last edited:
Nothing new.

Just as Khabib said it:
"Your guy... beginning of the year tap like chicken... end of the year fight for the title."

<Fedor23>

Conor would beat the living shit out of Jorge

LOL

I don't like MMAth, but we all saw how Jorge dissected Nate... who submitted Conor and went to a 5-round decision against him. Masvidal is basically a clearly better version of Nate with much harder punching power. Doesn't sound too good from Conor's perspective.

You just don’t like facts. Conor would lose vs Jorge. Dana knows that this is a terrible matchup for him.

If you don’t believe this, please explain why Conor decided to fight Cowboy rather than fight Masvidal and a) make more money b) make a serious claim at fighting for the WW belt.

Go right ahead.
a) he has been on a bender for the last couple of years b) his stock has fallen with the casuals so he needs a win to reestablish himself c) him coming back and winning in brutal fashion generates more money when he does fight Masvidal

If Dana wanted Conor to stack wins, then he wouldn't be pushing for another Khabib fight. It's obvious what Jorge's trying to do, but he's selling out with some of his comments. I think he's better off just saying Conor doesn't have the speed, power and gas tank to beat him at WW.

LOL

I don't like MMAth, but we all saw how Jorge dissected Nate... who submitted Conor and went to a 5-round decision against him. Masvidal is basically a clearly better version of Nate with much harder punching power. Doesn't sound too good from Conor's perspective.
Conor beat Nate worse in 3 rounds than Mas did. Watch the first 3 rounds of the 2nd fight so you just made no sense

I would be very happy if Conor could rid us of Journeyman Jorge. Something about him just rubs me the wrong way.

big connor fan masdival would baptize him and beg him to stop that jezzus style abuse inside the cage:D

Journeyman George practically on his hands and knees begging the GOAT for a red panty night. Smh. Once Usman clobbers him Journeyman George goes back to irrelevancy. Fact.

Poor Masvidal. Was getting a little spotlight, then Conor came back and showed what a real star is.

that night could not have went worse for Masvidal. He wears Conor’s robe, nobody gets it and Conor clowns him for it, even says “god loves a trier”. Then he sits cage side, waiting and hoping Conor calls his name, doesn’t happen. And now he’s doing damage control.

Conor beat Nate worse in 3 rounds than Mas did. Watch the first 3 rounds of the 2nd fight so you just made no sense
No he didnt conor lost the 3rd round on every scorecard he started to backpeddle and turn his back again it was starting to look like he was gonna fold.
Diaz got his ass kicked every minute of that fight and never came close to winning a round

You believe Dana? He's just trying to sell McGregor as an elite contender when the world already found out he was a bum pretender next to Khabib.
I believe this isn't your first account which means you got your ass banned or one of your hobbies is acting like a dumbass on Sherdog. Either way a rational discussion is not possible.

Back