Masvidal: UFC is Protecting Conor, Dana's Boy

Ok.. But Conor has 4 losses and better wins than Jorge.. He has had the better career.. Is that false?
Against little wee men? Conor can't even beat Diaz without begging for rematches that he goes life and death in.

Against little wee men? Conor can't even beat Diaz without begging for rematches that he goes life and death in.

Ok buddy.. Mas is 5'11. He is not a 6'4 monster cutting 50 pounds. 13 losses to basically every elite fighter he ever fought..

Who's to say there are any negotiations right now? Conor came back after a huge layoff to fight Khabib. And he wants that fight again.. But he is afraid of Jorge LOL.. Yeah okay..
This is the second biggest money fight after Khabib. Of course Conor was approached for negotiations, but you're right they're not in formal negotiations, because Conor is running the other way, which is what Jorge is talking about.

Conor wants Khabib because that is his path to redemption. If he loses to Jorge by knockout as expected, it's all over for him, much more embarrassing because it will be a knockout, plus he'll still have to fight Khabib to redeem himself there.

He would prefer to fight Khabib and hopefully get lucky than fight Jorge and Khabib, and face getting knocked out. Beating one of them is a hell of a lot easier than two and Khabib has Conor's soul.

Use your brain.

This is the second biggest money fight after Khabib. Of course Conor was approached for negotiations, but you're right they're not in formal negotiations, because Conor is running the other way, which is what Jorge is talking about.

Conor wants Khabib because that is his path to redemption. If he loses to Jorge by knockout as expected, it's all over for him, much more embarrassing because it will be a knockout, plus he'll still have to fight Khabib to redeem himself there.

He would prefer to fight Khabib and hopefully get lucky than fight Jorge and Khabib, and face getting knocked out.

Use your brain.

Conor fought 7 days you fucking idiot.. You assume he flew right back into fight talks 24 hours or so after the fight.. Get off your soapbox and give it some time..

Ok buddy.. Mas is 5'11. He is not a 6'4 monster cutting 50 pounds. 13 losses to basically every elite fighter he ever fought..
I didn't say he was huge, just that he was used to throwing down with much bigger stronger men and nobody has ever stopped him.

He destroyed Nate. Nate got the better of Conor overall. A stoppage vs a close decision. Cry me a river.

please make this fight happen before either one of them gets too old.

Conor fought 7 days you fucking idiot.. You assume he flew right back into fight talks 24 hours or so after the fight.. Get off your soapbox and give it some time..
Because it's impossible for Conor to have started negotiations with Jorge before the Cerrone fight was over?

You are a special one.

I didn't say he was huge, just that he was used to throwing down with much bigger stronger men and nobody has ever stopped him.

He destroyed Nate. Nate got the better of Conor overall. A stoppage vs a close decision. Cry me a river.

He won a doctors stoppage with Nate.. The Diaz boys keep fighting.. Rounds 4 and 5 were coming and I promise you Mas was not stopping Nate..

He won a doctors stoppage with Nate.. The Diaz boys keep fighting.. Rounds 4 and 5 were coming and I promise you Mas was not stopping Nate..
If you can't see how much more damage Masdival did to Nate in those two rounds than ALL 7 Nate had with Conor I don't know what to tell you.

If you can't see how much more damage Masdival did to Nate in those two rounds than ALL 7 Nate had with Conor I don't know what to tell you.

Nate cuts easy.. Both Diaz boys do. Lots of scar tissue.. Frankly having Khabib fight Tony in NY is a horrible idea. These docs are stopping fights too fast..

Masvidal is protected?
He was suppose to lose the the hyped up british guy. Then they matched him with the supposedly best rasssler in the division. Now they are matching him with Marty.
You forgot Nate

He clearly had no problem beating top lw`s in poirier, holloway, aldo and alvarez before. He lost one fight to arguably the best fighter at lw ever and you want to downgrade him just cause you don`t like him. That`s weak sauce bro, anyone can see through that.
Aldo,Halloway and Poirier were at 145 lbs...Your knowledge is weak sauce bro

Conor 2.0 would take Masvidals head clean off and this is coming from a fan

Bwahahaha, as if Conor showed anything that would threaten Jorge in his last fight.

Jorge is literally better in every aspect of fighting. He would dominate McGregor wherever the fight goes.

If this fight happens I would bet on Jorge by T/KO in the 3rd. Easy money.

Masvidal is starting to believe his own hype and fame is getting to him. His persona/him as a person isn't that likeable

Masvidal isn't some newbie like Conor was when he KO'd Aldo and then started to believe his own hype. He is a 48 fight veteran who has been fighting professionally for 15 years.

He knows the ups and downs of this sport/business and what it takes to succeed. He's not going to start slouching just because he recently became popular.

Jorge is getting pathetic now. He's mad Conor didn't give him the call-out and publicity.. Now Jorge has to more then likely get dominated by Usman and embarrassed by Leon Edwards.
Leon embarrasses exactly no one

He's a point fighter

Look at that puppy dog love look on Dana’s face
Disgusting

upload_2020-1-27_13-44-11.jpeg

Back