Masvidal: UFC is Protecting Conor, Dana's Boy

Conor is definitely ducking mas.

where was his call out post Cerrone win?

conor is scared.

Mas is ducking Usman
Conor is ducking Mas

Conor<Mas<Usman
That is the food chain

If mas really wanted to fight Usman for the belt he could have campained so a title shot or even a title eliminator with Edwards.
It's pretty obvious that Mas don't wanna be a champ, he just want to get easy match up and money match

I'm slowly starting to think that Masvidal is saying that only to hide from Usman and he doesn't want to risk to lose his hype. But maybe I'm wrong ...

I think this is fight that really highlights some people's lack of ability to judge striking, Conor is a couple of tiers above Masvidal in striking.

Don't get me wrong, Till is a better striker than Masvidal too so Jorge is a very dangerous fighter, but there's a very real skill gap.

Funny thing is you don't know better.
I love how ppl are underestimating Masvidal's striking only based on his record..

"Till is a better striker" yeah yeah.. His last four fights tell me something else even the two he's won against Thompson and Gastelum.Besides of that he's a very good striker for sure but no better than Masvidal.
If you know your shit on the stand up game you know it.

I thought that Mas didn't want to mention Conor anymore ?

Conor is definitely ducking mas.

where was his call out post Cerrone win?

conor is scared.

lol how is he definitely ducking mas lol. He just got to 170. You think a lightweight who’s mostly fought at 145 during his UFC tenure is ducking if he’s not fighting a Top 5 welterweight? Are you fucking dumb?

Conor beats a bum who willingly gives up and not the cocksucking army acts like hesh the best WW and LW.

lol how is he definitely ducking mas lol. He just got to 170. You think a lightweight who’s mostly fought at 145 during his UFC tenure is ducking if he’s not fighting a Top 5 welterweight? Are you fucking dumb?
No you are dumb.

<22><22><22>

Funny thing is you don't know better.
I love how ppl are underestimating Masvidal's striking only based on his record..

"Till is a better striker" yeah yeah.. His last four fights tell me something else even the two he's won against Thompson and Gastelum.Besides of that he's a very good striker for sure but no better than Masvidal.
If you know your shit on the stand up game you know it.
Who said anything about his record?

I've watched the majority of Masvidal's career, his record has nothing to do with my opinion that Conor is levels above in the striking.

Dont agree to that
Conor is protected by the UFC, no doubt about that, however, Masvidal does not get to say someone else is protected when he himself is, its all about hypocrisy
Masvidal is protected?
He was suppose to lose the the hyped up british guy. Then they matched him with the supposedly best rasssler in the division. Now they are matching him with Marty.

Fight just ended a week ago, and he is already mad a fight with he and Conor was not booked.

He is right and every Conrad nutgher here knowns it

Jorge has 13 losses.. When did he become this unbeatable WW Monster? Going into the Ben fight he was a gatekeeper.. If Conor beats his ass loss number 14 will be viewed as Conor beating a Bum..

Jorge has 13 losses.. When did he become this unbeatable WW Monster? Going into the Ben fight he was a gatekeeper.. If Conor beats his ass loss number 14 will be viewed as Conor beating a Bum..
I Will quote you when Mas puts your boy into shame, Mas is a true fighter he doesnt had the privelege to handpick his opponents like an irish goblin has, his 13 losses where almost all close decisions that could had went the other way

I Will quote you when Mas puts your boy into shame, Mas is a true fighter he doesnt had the privelege to handpick his opponents like an irish goblin has, his 13 losses where almost all close decisions that could had went the other way

Ok.. But Conor has 4 losses and better wins than Jorge.. He has had the better career.. Is that false?

Fight just ended a week ago, and he is already mad a fight with he and Conor was not booked.
He's probably in the know about what's going on with negotiations with Conor seeing as to how he's was supposed to be fighting him.

We know Conor and his worm fans are looking for an exit. The guy was trying to fight Cerrone and Edgar in his last fight. You're really confident it will be Jorge next after what he did to Nate?<45>Keep on sipping on that delusion

Dana, Conor's fans, you don't want to see him ktfo

The shadface will be priceless

He's probably in the know about what's going on with negotiations with Conor seeing as to how he's was supposed to be fighting him.

We know Conor and his worm fans are looking for an exit. The guy was trying to fight Cerrone and Edgar in his last fight. You're really confident it will be Jorge next after what he did to Nate?<45>Keep on sipping on that delusion

Who's to say there are any negotiations right now? Conor came back after a huge layoff to fight Khabib. And he wants that fight again.. But he is afraid of Jorge LOL.. Yeah okay..

Back