• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Mark Hunt still salty about Lesnar, says he was the first heavyweight to miss weight

American Conservatives would call this simply "Being a good business man". I'm not joking. And that's what he's doing. It's not about honesty, integrity, or ethics....it's about making money.

You aren't joking, you are just stupid. They wouldn't say that at all, but the strawman version of them in your head would.

Ok, sure. There are many American conservatives who idolize "good businessmen" like that. Millions. Over a hundred million perhaps.
OR
The only people who think that happen to be American Conservatives.

Ah ok, you are too stupid to bother to debate with. Block it is.

Lesnar weighed in at 265.5 though?

Not a soul on Earth thought Brock was clean going into that fight. Mark knew what he signed up for. And what he signed up for was a Main Event on UFC 200 with Brock Lesnar that any other HW on the roster would have been grateful to have. It's hard to feel sorry for him when he made at least 800k and had a huge opportunity afforded to him.

let's not try to change the past. before Lesnar popped a lot of people thought he was clean. it may sound ridiculous now but it was a different time. the view that "anyone with a bit of muscle is on steroids" is a recent one.

you seriously knew people that thought Brock was natty?

American Conservatives would call this simply "Being a good business man". I'm not joking. And that's what he's doing. It's not about honesty, integrity, or ethics....it's about making money.
How does bitching about Lesnar make Hunt any money?

brock would still beat him regardless because of his wrestling skills, hunt even got beat in the stand up, outclassed.

let's not try to change the past. before Lesnar popped a lot of people thought he was clean. it may sound ridiculous now but it was a different time. the view that "anyone with a bit of muscle is on steroids" is a recent one.

<36>

there is literally no one on the planet that has ever thought Brock was not on steroids.

Can't believe Mark Hunt is a 2000 elo rated player in chess when he writes like he is a complete retard and can't move on from this.
Being good at chess or having a high education for example doesnt mean you are intelligent, mark doesnt seem to be the brightest guy around.

It's time the STFU & quit whining. He knew the conditions, publicly said fuck it & bitched after the loss.

Why shouldn't he bring it up? When he fought in Pride he knew what the score was. When fighting Lesnar, he thought yeah I can beat him if he's clean, and since we're under USADA now he has to pass tests, so it's a level playing field. The UFC had one rule for him, another rule for Lesnar, that's why he's mad. Pride had the same rules for everyone.

Except mark was outclassed by a much better fighter regardless of roids. Brock won the fight by wrestling and striking skills, he even won the stand up.

While that is exactly how it played out, and the irony is certainly entertaining, it is also sad that he's the one getting mocked for stepping up and fighting a guy who clearly gained his physique from synthetic enhancements (and confirmed by drug testing).
Still worth a chuckle because it's borderline hypocritical but in context it's a fighter accepting the biggest payday available, pointing out the other guy is cheating but heading into the fight with a confident attitude. That's exactly where you want your fighter if he's in this fight. He needs to be confident in his ability, but he can also be yelling and screaming about the cheating. Then after the loss, he should be pissed the other guy cheated and was caught.
Roids or no roids the better fighter won and brock doesnt look like that just cause of roids, he is a genetic freak.

Still crying about this... when he said he knew lesnar was on roids and didn't care because he would beat him still. Then he gets mauled and crys about it none stop.
Not only that, he got outclassed in the stand up too lol.

I think Lesnar being a WWE fighter and beating him without training MMA for years is the underlying problem.
Except brock is a legit mma fighter former ufc and ncaa div 1 champ, way more credible fighter than hunt.

Roids or no roids the better fighter won and brock doesnt look like that just cause of roids, he is a genetic freak.
That doesn't make any sense.

He literally does look like that because he cycled steroids his entire adult life. He's a textbook case of what you can do with steroid. He took the steroids to get big. He didn't say to himself, hmm I'm already huge and a genetic freak, but I'll take steroids just because I like wasting money.

I'd argue his genetics, being the science experiment that he is, are probably the least consequential determinant of his size out of this list:
1. Mentality/focus and stress.
2. Calories consumed.
3. Training volume in the gym.
4. Magic get big formula.
5. Rest.
6. Genetics.

Yeah I'll take that list, in that order as order of importance. And I'd say 1-5 probably makes up 99% of it. Basically all his genetics did was give him height and get out of the way of his elixir.

EDIT***
And yes I have done multiple cycles of steroids so there is my personal bias/experience fwiw.

He literally does look like that because he cycled steroids his entire adult life. He's a textbook case of what you can do with steroid. He took the steroids to get big. He didn't say to himself, hmm I'm already huge and a genetic freak, but I'll take steroids just because I like wasting money.

I'd argue his genetics, being the science experiment that he is, are probably the least consequential determinant of his size out of this list:
2. Calories consumed.
5. Rest.
6. Genetics.

Yeah I'll take that list, in that order as order of importance. And I'd say 1-5 probably makes up 99% of it. Basically all his genetics did was give him height and get out of the way of his elixir.

EDIT***
And yes I have done multiple cycles of steroids so there is my personal bias/experience fwiw.
Genetics are what separates him from all the other athletes who also have 1-5. You can’t deny he’s unique. There’s a reason he stands out.

2. Calories consumed.
5. Rest.
6. Genetics.

EDIT***
You are wrong, he does look like that MAINLY because of his genetics but of course also his strong work ethic. The guys hands are literally double the size of a normal human, same with his skull. You can take all the roids in the world and you wouldnt even come close to looking like him nor have his speed and athletecism. Regardless of roids he would still be up there at 300 pounds although not as shredded of course. He won the hunt fight because he is simply the better fighter because of his wrestling and striking skills(striking defence).

Back