• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alex Pereira became everything Khamzat was suppose to be

the fact there is so many threads about khamzat shows how relevant he still is.

The Khamzat who lived in the gym and even slept in the gym cupboard who was taking fights regularly was the fighter we all wanted to see

But as he soon as he discovered twitter, women, money and Darren Till that all changed for the worse and now he never fights

It never even occurred to me to compare these two. Maybe because Pereira is interesting, humble and likeable while Chimichanga is... you know, none of those. Interesting points though.

People like Nick because he sounds and acts like a funny stoner.

Nick would still be very popular even if his personality wasn't unique.

Nick has a collection of some of the most ignorant fights someone could have. I'd say i'm shocked that he doesn't have brain damage, but listening to him talk, it's pretty clear that he does.

Nick would still be very popular even if his personality wasn't unique.

Nick has a collection of some of the most ignorant fights someone could have. I'd say i'm shocked that he doesn't have brain damage, but listening to him talk, it's pretty clear that he does.
Ignorant fights? What does that mean?

Nick and Nate spoke like that all their lives. They are like Bevis and butthead when together cause Nick’s voice and deeper, and Nate is Nasally.

Looks like he caught Hand, Foot and Mouth disease, which sucks to get as an adult. I caught it last year and it knocked me on my ass for months.
Dont think he has hands disease, he is still GOAT Twitter shitposter.

I remember a time when Khamzat said he was going to beat Jiri and take the lightheavyweight belt <GOT2>

We know. Now go sit down and have an ovaltine Grandpa.
Salty little Khamzat fan detected. I think he's a terrible person and an insecure bully. He ducks fights, quits, and he injures/KOs training partners. He's not a good person and no one should support him.

Ignorant fights? What does that mean?

Nick and Nate spoke like that all their lives. They are like Bevis and butthead when together cause Nick’s voice and deeper, and Nate is Nasally.
Exciting brawls where he gets knocked down and destroying his brain further.

Yeah, he always talked like that....but it sounded better acknowledging that he's a just bleed guy.

Khamzat can KO guys standing and wrestle them. He has way more tools than Pereira. I would've loved to see them fight at MW when Alex was champ. Pereira has been more consistent. Khamzat has had so many setbacks whether it was him missing weight, opponents pulling out, or health issues. Guys signed to fight Pereira more because of his glaring weakness in wrestling and on the ground, where Khamzat was more complete.

Exciting brawls where he gets knocked down and destroying his brain further.

Yeah, he always talked like that....but it sounded better acknowledging that he's a just bleed guy.
Well I mean, they are fighters and meant to be exciting. But you’re making it seem like he was always a low IQ fighter like Diego Sanchez was or early JustinG.
He has some of the slickest KOs and submissions in WW history.

Salty little Khamzat fan detected. I think he's a terrible person and an insecure bully. He ducks fights, quits, and he injures/KOs training partners. He's not a good person and no one should support him.
No brah not a Khamzat fan.

Back