• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Mark Hunt still salty about Lesnar, says he was the first heavyweight to miss weight

Thats right because no one has his freak genetics, he looks the way he does because of genetics and training, SOMETIMES he looks ripped when he is on roids like the hunt fight but in his first run he wasnt on roids because his bodyfat was way higher but regardless he has the look because of his genetics/super human bone structure.

So, given that we know he has been busted for steroids once, and has spent his life developing and marketing himself based on his impressive physique, why are you so confident steroids don't play a role in how he looks?

I think I'd trust Brock's take on the matter and we know that he's been busted for steroids. Why would he take them, if his genetics/bone structure/work ethic is sufficient?

So, given that we know he has been busted for steroids once, and has spent his life developing and marketing himself based on his impressive physique, why are you so confident steroids don't play a role in how he looks?

I think I'd trust Brock's take on the matter and we know that he's been busted for steroids. Why would he take them, if his genetics/bone structure/work ethic is sufficient?
Because roids make him even more super human than he already is. There are literally millions of people on roids and many many ufc fighters on it and none of them look like brock regardless of how much roids they take, thats because he has genetics far superior than all of them, thats also the reason many insecure people hate on brock for no reason.

lol genetic freak, no that's decades of roids

You should Google pictures of Lesnar on the Jr High wrestling team, he looked like the coach and the coach look like a fellow student next to him. At 14 he outsized all but a few fully grown men. Not saying roids didn't improve his physique, but they didn't make him have lunchbox sized hands and grow like he did. me on every roid known to man would still be a 5'11 guy with average sized hands. I'd just be maybe very muscular. With no roids ever Lesnar would still be bigger than 99.9% of people. Roids just took him from being bigger than 99.9% to being bigger than 99.999%. I know people who have been on roids since they were a teen and nobody would ever call them a genetic freak.

Stephen Bonner was on roids for a long ass time, and he never looked anything like a genetic freak lol. Brock's a freak of nature, roids just made him even more so.

Hell, Ben Rothwell got busted for roids, I'm just saying...

LOL @ts who was one of the most vocal morons on this site about brock being tested around the clock and more than anyone ever. Then when brock pissed hot goes on about "well it's brock what did you expect?"

American Conservatives would call this simply "Being a good business man". I'm not joking. And that's what he's doing. It's not about honesty, integrity, or ethics....it's about making money.
That's not true. I'm American and pretty conservative and I call it whining.

I've also honored every contract I've ever signed without complaint, even when to my detriment, because I was raised to honor my word.

Mark Hunt was always a favorite fighter of mine but he’s got to let it go. Everybody with half a brain knew Brock was juiced and nobody was surprised when he tested positive. I doubt Mark Hunt thought Brock was a clean fighter prior to signing the fight. But also Mark is correct, he just needs to let it go

That's not true. I'm American and pretty conservative and I call it whining.

I've also honored every contract I've ever signed without complaint, even when to my detriment, because I was raised to honor my word.

That was only an example of not being a shady businessman. I'm not referencing UFC contracts.

Mark Hunt was always a favorite fighter of mine but he’s got to let it go. Everybody with half a brain knew Brock was juiced and nobody was surprised when he tested positive. I doubt Mark Hunt thought Brock was a clean fighter prior to signing the fight. But also Mark is correct, he just needs to let it go
He should have let it go 5 years ago before spending all his cash trying to sue the UFC.

My point is not all other athletes have the same 1-5.
No other athlete will be identical to Brock with 1-5.

The differences there are what separate them, typically, not genetics. Yes, height plays a role. As do other physical dimensions, grip size, bone density, even cognitive genetics beyond trainable things like reaction time and hand/eye coordination... they all play a role. But it's a much smaller one than the difference in 1-5 from one fighter to the next. The vast majority of it is mental. What do you choose to do with your time?

Hell Malcolm Gladwell's book, Outliers, makes the case that the month of the year you are born in is more important than genetics. And that is because it effects #1 on that list so much.
Again, it’s easier to match 1-5 than 6. There’s a reason there’s almost no one like him. At least very few. Yes, it’s the full combo of 1-6 that makes him that unique, but I wouldn’t put genetics as 6. It’s the hardest to match genetics. You’ll get many willing to match 1-5.

But just my view.

He should have let it go 5 years ago before spending all his cash trying to sue the UFC.
It’s likely he didn’t spend anything. They probably took it on contingency.

It’s likely he didn’t spend anything. They probably took it on contingency.
It's been a while so I'm sketchy on the details. But yeah I think the lawyers knew he had no case but Mark wanted to keep pushing.

Mark is sad that brock besmerched him
He is probably embarrassed that brock after a five year break came back and dominated him, even the stand up. Heath herring felt the same embarrassment getting totally dominated by a guy who only had 2 mma fights lol.

mark hunt is based as hell

it's insane to realize how overblown the hype for lesnar was

lesnar barely beat old man randy, could only hold mark hunt down while on every steroid under the sun

dude was in the same league as rousey in terms of overrated

mark hunt is based as hell

it's insane to realize how overblown the hype for lesnar was

lesnar barely beat old man randy, could only hold mark hunt down while on every steroid under the sun

dude was in the same league as rousey in terms of overrated
He knocked randy out in the second round (standing) after winning the first round. Randy had beaten timmay and gg before lesnar.

He’s both underrated (by guys like you) and overrated.

He knocked randy out in the second round (standing) after winning the first round. Randy had beaten timmay and gg before lesnar.

He’s both underrated (by guys like you) and overrated.

i looked it up, randy was 45 years old for that fight and gave up like 60lbs LOL, i'm not underrating anyone

Being good at chess or having a high education for example doesnt mean you are intelligent, mark doesnt seem to be the brightest guy around.
Sure people of mediocre intelligence can achieve a high education with a good work ethic but being a high level chess player almost certainly means you have a high IQ. It doesn't matter how much you practice or study the game if you are an idiot, you will never master it.

Back