• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Mark Hunt still salty about Lesnar, says he was the first heavyweight to miss weight

All of this is probably true. I don’t doubt it.
I’ve always been a big Hunt fan, but I have no idea why he bitches about this particular fight so much. Hunt fought in Pride where PEDs were allllll over the place. If I’m Hunt I’d assume Brock was taking shit when I signed to take the fight. It just seems strange he’s always bringing it up.

I’ve always been a big Hunt fan, but I have no idea why he bitches about this particular fight so much. Hunt fought in Pride where PEDs were allllll over the place. If I’m Hunt I’d assume Brock was taking shit when I signed to take the fight. It just seems strange he’s always bringing it up.

Mark is a huge Undertaker fan.

I hope Hunt got paid a lot of money for the fight. I wouldn't say he is bitching but he does bring it up a lot.

Before the fight, he (and everyone) knew Lesnar was going to be juiced and he knew Lesnar would weight well over 265 lbs the day of the fight. If he didn't get at least a million, it's his own fault.

American Conservatives would call this simply "Being a good business man". I'm not joking. And that's what he's doing. It's not about honesty, integrity, or ethics....it's about making money.

I hope Hunt got paid a lot of money for the fight. I wouldn't say he is bitching but he does bring it up a lot.

Before the fight, he (and everyone) knew Lesnar was going to be juiced and he knew Lesnar would weight well over 265 lbs the day of the fight. If he didn't get at least a million, it's his own fault.
Yeah I am a big Hunt fan...have been since his K-1 days, but its really hard to continue to listen to his bitching when he was making 500k + to show during his UFC run.

I also have to imagine getting into legal issues with the UFC isnt cheap

At some point you have to move beyond this shit. If the lawsuit is finished. I don't know if it is. But this bitterness has got to weigh heavy on him.

He said he didn't care before the fight.

Was wondering where the Super Samoan went!

I thought some nice relaxing time Down Unda would have cooled him down and it would be nothing but peace and love from here on in. I was wrong.

Mark, my buddy!

The arbitrary 265 limit is a joke anyways. One of the few good things UFC could have took from boxing was no limit.

Was wondering where the Super Samoan went!

I thought some nice relaxing time Down Unda would have cooled him down and it would be nothing but peace and love from here on in. I was wrong.

Mark, my buddy!

200w.gif

Back