• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Mark Hunt still salty about Lesnar, says he was the first heavyweight to miss weight

Either way a 265 limit is stupid.

No it is not

How is it stupid but a 205lb weight limit isnt? It is only not stupid if you eliminate weight cutting like ONE FC did and then have hydration tests etc, then the HW cap could be 300lbs or something and it not really matter because then the minimum for HW would be like 240lbs or 230lbs

American Conservatives would call this simply "Being a good business man". I'm not joking. And that's what he's doing. It's not about honesty, integrity, or ethics....it's about making money.
You dont know anything about American conservatives.

All of this is probably true. I don’t doubt it.
I’ve always been a big Hunt fan, but I have no idea why he bitches about this particular fight so much. Hunt fought in Pride where PEDs were allllll over the place. If I’m Hunt I’d assume Brock was taking shit when I signed to take the fight. It just seems strange he’s always bringing it up.

Yeah the thing is this was the most coveted fight card in UFC history(in terms of before, obv it was a disaster last PPV I ever bought) it was taken from both Conor and Jones. And Hunt who was never really a top HW is given a winnable fight against a PPV draw PED's or no PED's.

Like DC v AS it was a gift and if AS was on PED's DC should not have cared given the circumstances. The UFC mistreats fighters but this is one of these few things the UFC clearly meant as a reward and it's why it's so bizzare to see Hunt worked up about it this much.

Back