• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Looks like Islam Makhachev plans to finish Dustin Poirier with a Gillyđź‘€

Who wins?

• Total voters
I've seen an interview with DC, seems like Islam thinks it'll be easy work (which I agree with). Maybe that can come across as cocky to some people I guess.

This is the interview with DC:

Go to the 3min mark, when they start talking about the Poirier fight.

The first thing he says when asked about the fight: "Honestly, some people think I'm underestimating him but this guy is so tough, he's dangerous, he's a legend! He have experience, he's the most dangerous guy in striking in this division."

How exactly does that come across as being "cocky"??

He also said Poirier has a good guillitone but it was DC's dumbass that started instigating by saying "no he's lying. he's being disrespectful!". Islam has reiterated several times that Dustin truly possess a really good guillotine and that it's something he's been preparing for.

This is the interview with DC:

Go to the 3min mark, when they start talking about the Poirier fight.

The first thing he says when asked about the fight: "Honestly, some people think I'm underestimating him but this guy is so tough, he's dangerous, he's a legend! He have experience, he's the most dangerous guy in striking in this division."

How exactly does that come across as being "cocky"??

He also said Poirier has a good guillitone but it was DC's dumbass that started instigating by saying "no he's lying. he's being disrespectful!". Islam has reiterated several times that Dustin truly possess a really good guillotine and that it's something he's been preparing for.

Hey, I agree, you're preaching to the choir.

Last edited:
If Dustin can knock Islam the fuck out. All other memes become moot, in hindsight. Team Eagle is cocky, as fuck.

View attachment 1045044
Not only is this clown already looking past Dustin.. He’s already beaten Tsarukyan, too. He’s talking about fighting Edwards for the WW Title.

He’s already claiming to have a legit free TS at WW, sewn up.

No..Beating Alex twice, doesn’t earn you a free TS, at WW.

Mr. ONE top 5 LW win in the UFC.

Enough of this kissing the asses of the ultra-rich Muslims. It isn’t right, or fair. But we know the bottom line with the UFC is money. And that Arab oil/tourism money holds a lot of sway.

It is what it is.

But this is where cosmic justice, and/or big underdogs can produce some crazy shit.

War Dustin!
Show us on the doll which of your favorite fighters Khabib and Islam beat

Please stay salty.

If Dustin can knock Islam the fuck out. All other memes become moot, in hindsight. Team Eagle is cocky, as fuck.

View attachment 1045044
Not only is this clown already looking past Dustin.. He’s already beaten Tsarukyan, too. He’s talking about fighting Edwards for the WW Title.

Enough of this kissing the asses of the ultra-rich Muslims. It isn’t right, or fair. But we know the bottom line with the UFC is money. And that Arab oil/tourism money holds a lot of sway.

It is what it is.

But this is where cosmic justice, and/or big underdogs can produce some crazy shit.

War Dustin!

Dricus is also planning his double champ attempt after beating Izzy and Chimaev.

Leon started talking about double champ after he beat Colby.

Topuria, O’Malley.. both talking about double champ.

It’s just the sport right now. But ya make it about Muslims and Arabs lol.

I don't see Dustin winning this one, but man I want that to happen so badly. End the hype train again in the LW division.

And Dillon Danis had to say something about Islam’s form:

what happened to dillon ?

The fact that he even continues to show his face after being humiliated by Logan Paul is just embarrassing.

I HOPE this happens. It would be so troll-y and freaking hilarious.

View attachment 1045044

It is what it is.

War Dustin!
The fight is in Newark not Abu Dhabi you dork. Wtf do rich Arabs have to do with this?

I mean we've seen Dustin be submitted several times before by worse grapplers than Islam

Would it really be surprising in the slightest?

I honestly just want Dustin to win because im confident he isnt going to act like a fucking asshat like the rest of them. Win the belt and then 'I wont fight this person, wanna fight this person, move up in weight, let me box, maybe a wwe match' - I just want a fucking normal champion.

Islam is fighting anyone the ufc put forward. Stop crying

Not his fault they put stupid fights. Like thr Dustin fight is a stupid fight. Evreyone know he will be taken down and mauled or submitted. They should have waited for Arman or let islam fight somebody at 170

It’s the beard and no moustache combo. It’s just unsettling man. These dagestanis are straight out of the uncanny valley

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back