Least impressive Champ

Lawler. Before him it was Hendricks. They don't impress.

Lol. Serra caught GSP with a lucky shot and TJ absolutely demolished one of the then best P4P fighters on the planet for four rounds and went for the finish in the 5th when he already won the fight. Get real.

Sure. And using that logic TJ caught Barao with a lucky shot early in their fight. Difference being Barao didn't immediately tap to strikes like GSP but hung around trying to win until the 5th.

Most people feel this way, but don't admit it because they do not want to labeled as not an MMA fan. IMHO we are forced to accept the shmeck that is the men's 125 and WMMA because we are labeled as sexist or uneducated if we speak the obvious truth. That crap is boring and would not be missed if it went away.

Sure people hate because you speak the "truth". Even though that is a clear opinion you tout it as an objective fact.

This logic is what bigots use when no one of few people don't buy into their bullshit. "Everyone hates me because I speak the truth and they all agree but can't admit it because they're afraid of the PC police, derp."

Mighty Mouse has finished 3 out of 5 fights as a champ. GSP has zero finishes and lays and prays. GSP is exciting but Mighty Mouse is boring somehow.

Rousey on the other hand is just too far ahead of her competition.

Last edited:
Who is currently the least impressive champion the UFC has now? someone who you hear they're fighting and you just go ehhh

I think it's got to be Cain (not due to inactivity) his fights just aren't entertaining, one sided yes, but not entertaining.

Sooooo Cain's fights aren't entertaining, yet they're one sided but not impressive?

Wut

Sure people hate because you speak the "truth". Even though that is a clear opinion you tout it as an objective fact.

This logic is what bigots use when no one of few people don't buy into their bullshit. "Everyone hates me because I speak the truth and they all agree but can't admit it because they're afraid of the PC police, derp."

Mighty Mouse has finished 3 out of 5 fights as a champ. GSP has zero finishes and lays and prays. GSP is exciting but Mighty Mouse is boring somehow.
in b4 someone calls you short.

TJ and Weidman will both be exposed in their next few fights.

Sure. And using that logic TJ caught Barao with a lucky shot early in their fight. Difference being Barao didn't immediately tap to strikes like GSP but hung around trying to win until the 5th.

Lol. That is not the same logic. Tj never was losing at any moment in that fight. His "lucky shot" had everything to do with his hand speed and footwork. Serra threw a haymaker.

LOL @ heavyweight being weaker than women's bantamweight.

Get real.

Cains beat big foot and jds and rarely fights in a weak division. Ronda fights often and wins. If mens Heavyweight division is stonger than its not by much. Funny, this seems to be breaking news too you.

I think it is Cain. His division now has Werdum as Interim champion. His wins over JDS are now getting old and his other wins are over guys who are now fading or no longer in the UFC. It is probably really frustrating for him with the injuries keeping him out of competition.

Dillashaw by his body of work and its not even close.
Rousey as far as looking forward to her opponent. There is nobody even worth paying for except cyborg and she's not in the same division or org.

Midget Mouse no question. He literally has one interesting contender in Dobson. I find FLW pretty unwatchable.

I agree, apart from the rematch against the person who scared him out of BW, Dom Cruz already beat him.that rematch has to happen again, at catchweight or BW, hopefully when both have a belt

HW will never be a weak division. Why? Because they can beat the shit out of everyone else.

Most people feel this way, but don't admit it because they do not want to labeled as not an MMA fan. IMHO we are forced to accept the shmeck that is the men's 125 and WMMA because we are labeled as sexist or uneducated if we speak the obvious truth. That crap is boring and would not be missed if it went away.

Heavyweight is the weakest mens division and its not even close.

LOL @ heavyweight being weaker than women's bantamweight.

Get real.

Heavy weight champion is extremely weak. Cain hasn't fought since 2013. He is probably the most vulnerable to lose his belt depending on how much the layoff affects him and whether he will even be able to fight 100% after surgery.

Back