Least impressive Champ

Cain because he hardly ever defends his belt

Dillashaw by his body of work and its not even close.
Rousey as far as looking forward to her opponent. There is nobody even worth paying for except cyborg and she's not in the same division or org.

Don't count Zingano out just yet. She's gonna be the toughest test for Ronda yet. If she finishes Zingano, then I'm a believer.

I know I'll get some flack for this, but for me it's Pettis. Henderson is game competition, but he's beatable. And I was apparently the only person unimpressed in the Gilbert fight, he was losing pretty badly up until he snuck in that choke.

I know Sherdog will give me a hard time about this.

The least impressive champ is Cain? LOL

Cain Velasquez beats every fighter on the UFC roster! Game Over

Sure people hate because you speak the "truth". Even though that is a clear opinion you tout it as an objective fact.

This logic is what bigots use when no one of few people don't buy into their bullshit. "Everyone hates me because I speak the truth and they all agree but can't admit it because they're afraid of the PC police, derp."

Mighty Mouse has finished 3 out of 5 fights as a champ. GSP has zero finishes and lays and prays. GSP is exciting but Mighty Mouse is boring somehow.

Rousey on the other hand is just too far ahead of her competition.

This.

Nobody is "forced" to like anything. Behind the anonymity of the internet, people make their opinions heard.

It is interesting that you make that comment considering that Cain has fought less of the Top 10 on the heavyweight fighters than any other champion except maybe TJ Dillshaw. And at least Dillashaw is staying healthy.

Cain beat JDS 2 out 3 times and beat a fading Silva twice.

Cain hasn't fought
Werdum
Browne
Hunt
Miocic
Arlovski
Roy Nelson

I am not going to say part of these guys would have any chance at him, but either way his injuries have kept him from having much of any record so the chances that one of these guys is his kryptonite is very possible.

It is interesting that you make that comment considering that Cain has fought less of the Top 10 on the heavyweight fighters than any other champion except maybe TJ Dillshaw. And at least Dillashaw is staying healthy.

Cain beat JDS 2 out 3 times and beat a fading Silva twice.

Cain hasn't fought
Werdum
Browne
Hunt
Miocic
Arlovski
Roy Nelson

I am not going to say part of these guys would have any chance at him, but either way his injuries have kept him from having much of any record so the chances that one of these guys is his kryptonite is very possible.

logic WIN

Yup.

Why is Cain unimpressive?

Sherdogger: Talks about every other HW.

When I see Cain fight the last thing I am is unimpressed. He's head and shoulders above his competition.

Last edited:
IMO Robbie is the basic wrestle-boxer. Great Chin great heart solid skills but not well rounded enough and a high level gate-keeper. Now I wouldn't want to fight him but I think the current other champions bring much more to the table then he does.

Lawler has the least amount of chance to hang onto the belt. Between him, rory, hendricks, and Lombard they all could be champ on any given night. Even matt brown. It's just a competitive weight class right now

Don't get me wrong lawler is my favorite fighter and champ. Just a tough situation right now.

To me it has to be Lawler, won in the least convincing way and has no defenses

Rousey just cause I have very little interest in her fights. Otherwise? Would have to be TJ...I will get excited when he fights Barao but not others.

Gotta love Lawler, but he barely beat Hendricks the second time around, barely lost the first time, beat Matt Brown but didn't put him away, and fought a close fight (although definite win against Rory). Basically, by far least impressive just because he has eeked out wins, even if WW is one of the top divisions.

Robbie Lawler on the grounds that he shouldn't have even won the fight that made him champion. For all intents and purposes, he won for 10 seconds where a guy was hugging his leg and let himself get punched in round 4.

Rousey because of how shallow her division is.

TJ because he hasn't had many title defenses yet and has not had the chance to build up his brand.

Lol, really, Rousey? How about... Carla:icon_excl

Back