Least impressive Champ

Midget Mouse no question. He literally has one interesting contender in Dobson. I find FLW pretty unwatchable.

TJ by far.

He basically is known for his win over Barao and his KO from Dodson. What dafuq else has he done?

TJ by far.

He basically is known for his win over Barao and his KO from Dodson. What dafuq else has he done?

Don't bother,it's like he only had 1 fight in hiss career for most sherdoggers.People just seem to forget every other fight where he looked like crap.

Probably the WW paper champs post GSP (Hendricks, Lawler, etc.) Still not clear who is the best WW. I think MacDonald is coming for the belt though, if Dana can stop fucking with him.

Seeing as he was beaten b a "paper champ" I don't see how he is any more legitimate.

Answer is Carla Esparza then TJ until he can get a good solid defense in or 2.

Midget Mouse no question. He literally has one interesting contender in Dobson. I find FLW pretty unwatchable.

Most people feel this way, but don't admit it because they do not want to labeled as not an MMA fan. IMHO we are forced to accept the shmeck that is the men's 125 and WMMA because we are labeled as sexist or uneducated if we speak the obvious truth. That crap is boring and would not be missed if it went away.

Serra like fluke?

Lulz.

Please name 1 fight against a good guy where he looked great?

It's just like Serra who looked good against GSP for 2 rounds.

Sh** happens and he could become a phenomenal champ,but right now he's by far the least impressive.All the other ones have gone through a murderers row and looked like killers.

TJ is realistically 12-1 with that one loss being an early stoppage to a power puncher in his first official UFC fight.

If we leave Esparza out, it has to be Aldo, during his UFC stint. Boring guy, boring fights.

He's not the least impressive ability wise, but I can't get excited of his fights. I might be excited to see what his opponent has for him, but I never expect much from Aldo.

He even said himself that he fights safe.

If we leave Esparza out, it has to be Aldo, during his UFC stint. Boring guy, boring fights.

He's not the least impressive ability wise, but I can't get excited of his fights. I might be excited to see what his opponent has for him, but I never expect much from Aldo.

He even said himself that he fights safe.

He always brings it when his opponents do.
Did you watch his last fight, even ?

Why should the champ take the risks when he knows he's the better man and can win more safely ?

TJ.
Carla isn't really impressive either. Will probably always look like #2 until she gets a chance to beat JAG. Also thinks Gadelha would give her problems.

Back