ko's in mma are overrated

ko's in mma are overrated
please
6T5st.gif

This guy's GIFS are so freakin apropos.....Kudos man lol.

You could throw me in a ring with the world's greatest roshambo champion, and he could kick me in the balls until I die screaming. Still wouldn't make it the sport of fighting.

Just by the way you describe stand up fighting i'm totally convinced you haven't once laced up gloves or ever been in a real fight, trust me a boxer wont kick you in the nuts, he take will take your head off your shoulder and you will die not knowing that boxing is fighting.

Why are you bringing boxing into this discussion?

Boxing is not the sport of fighting. Boxing is the sport of limiting combat only to the use of fists, putting comically large gloves on those fists, and standing around giving a guy the chance to recover any time he falls down.

I hate MMA fans like you. Boxing is the sport of punching. MMA is the sport of Combining striking and Grappling. If you really think MMA is 'fighting' than you are deluded. Both are beautiful sports, but that is what they are...sports.

10001339.gif

junior-dos-santos_mirko-filipovic.gif

dude totally can't end a fight with 1 punch. no power at all

ko's are exactly what thye are supposed to be. it's more realistic. if the fights don't get stopped when they do then people could be seriously hurt. when someones out. and u kepe hitting them. thats pretty much killing the person. plus letting somoene continue to fight after they were out cnaled to insane concussion and major brain damage like alot of boxers have.

You think so?...JDS will disagree, he ONLY trains boxing and he's the UFC heavyweight champion, boxing IS fighting, so is kickboxing and muay thai, yes a pure boxer loses to a MMA fighter because MMA fighters train every aspect of martial arts but boxers train boxing, its a different sport but to say boxing is NOT fighting then that's far-fetched don't you think.

Being stupid is acceptable.
Being overconfident in your own ability to argue is also, somewhat, acceptable.
Combine these two, and we have a forum crime.

Your post is outrageously incorrect on every account.

Just by the way you describe stand up fighting i'm totally convinced you haven't once laced up gloves or ever been in a real fight, trust me a boxer wont kick you in the nuts, he take will take your head off your shoulder and you will die not knowing that boxing is fighting.

Holy stupid Batman.

Do you not know what roshambo is, or are you completely incapable of grasping analogies?

Boxing is one teeny tiny aspect of fighting, but it is not the sport of fighting. Not even close.

This guy's GIFS are so freakin apropos.....Kudos man lol.
cheers, im actually almost computer illiterate. i just worked out how to post gifs. it took me 6 months. i only worked out about 2 years ago how to copy and paste. it actually saves time! lol dont need a pen and paper.but i will keep em coming.
tumblr_m7g087d8s51qdlh1io1_400.gif

I hate MMA fans like you. Boxing is the sport of punching. MMA is the sport of Combining striking and Grappling. If you really think MMA is 'fighting' than you are deluded. Both are beautiful sports, but that is what they are...sports.

Your point is stupid and completely off the mark.

Even if we start from the same premise, that neither sport is the sport of fighting, one sport is clearly a far superior proxy for fighting than the other. So much so, that to bring one up in the context of another is ridiculous.

I suppose I'd like to hear your definition for fighting though. If fighting has aspects other than striking a grappling I'd like to hear what they are.

grappling is fighting

I dunno about you but almost every time I've ever seen or been in a fight on the street at some point someone is tossed to the ground and beat on

Your point is stupid and completely off the mark.

Even if we start from the same premise, that neither sport is the sport of fighting, one sport is clearly a far superior proxy for fighting than the other. So much so, that to bring one up in the context of another is ridiculous.

I suppose I'd like to hear your definition for fighting though. If fighting has aspects other than striking a grappling I'd like to hear what they are.

you can hurt people with words.happens on here all the time :icon_chee

hey TS that's how it works in real fights.

(TS is probably ammy wrestling fan thinking UFC rules favour strikers)

but that's not the case rules favour wrestlers big time.

grappling is fighting

I dunno about you but almost every time I've ever seen or been in a fight on the street at some point someone is tossed to the ground and beat on

Agreed.

If there is more to fighting than a combination of grappling and strikes, I'd like to be made aware of what that "more" would be exactly.

Perhaps this is their idea of "fighting?"

1027499_o.gif

Agreed.

If there is more to fighting than a combination of grappling and strikes, I'd like to be made aware of what that "more" would be exactly.

Perhaps this is their idea of "fighting?"

1027499_o.gif

tumblr_lraal8Ctuu1qf7r5lo1_r1_500.gif

Being stupid is acceptable.
Being overconfident in your own ability to argue is also, somewhat, acceptable.
Combine these two, and we have a forum crime.

Your post is outrageously incorrect on every account.

Shut up you idiot, at least present facts as to why i'm wrong, your the only jackass here who's stupid enough to drown in an empty pool, i'd smack you so hard your back teeth will fall out, STFU if you have nothing of substance to say. Get the **** outta here.

Yeah KO's are overrated... same with touchdowns, goals, slam-dunks & home-runs. :rolleyes:

Holy stupid Batman.

Do you not know what roshambo is, or are you completely incapable of grasping analogies?

Boxing is one teeny tiny aspect of fighting, but it is not the sport of fighting. Not even close.

Get in the ring with me and we'll see if its fighting or not, i'd punch you so hard your pussy jaw will snap in half, it's been the sport of fighting for decades you idiot, your a MMA fanboy you know nothing of other combat sports, stick to your GSPs and Brock Lesnar's kid.

Back