ko's in mma are overrated

go fuck yourself, you don't know me...

Why you mad though? I hit a soft spot? You mad because Boxing is the evil boogie man and you feel threatened? Wanna run to your mommy to protect you from the evil mean boogie man?

I'm not bias towards boxing, just stating facts...if you think Anderson wins fights just using boxing you're an idiot...it's fucking MMA, his stance etc is not traditional boxing

You called me an idiot after you make a stupid comment which only untrained geeks make? LOL!!!! What is a traditional Boxing stance? Boxing has many stances. Many of the stances in MMA is also applied in Boxing and vice versa you clown.

FAILED.

Silva himself said he likes to emulate Muhammad Ali. He used the same Ali stance and bob and weave defense against Forrest as Ali did in his prime. He also used the same stance in MMA as he did in his Pro Boxing match. So has Marcus Davis, Chris Lytle, Mark Hunt, Maldonaldo, Jeremy Williams, so on.

You do know who Muhammad Ali is right?

when I have been in street fights before (you know, real fighting) I used alot mor than just boxing to win, get it? I'm not anti-boxing or whatever you think, I just don't think you need to be a good boxer to win a fight...and if one is smart they WILL go for a fucking takedown on concrete, it's a great way to end a fight...

So basically you implying that you cannot throw a punch because you hit like a chick. Got cha. I understand now. You hit like a fruitcake so you hate Boxing. Okay. Many street fights involving MMA fighters and Boxers ended with just punches being thrown. Ortiz vs Murray, Frye vs Westbrook, Tyson in that Harlem street fight against Mitch Green, Chuck Liddell knocking dudes out with punches during that infamous street brawl in England. Go on Youtube and see many videos showing guys fighting off multiple attackers with just Boxing. Come to my gym and we have a sparring match. I will PM you the address.

so in the future, save your lameass insults okay? last time I checked, it was okay to have an opinion on a forum

I dont need to insult you. You make yourself look like a moron on your own, like you saying Silva does not use Boxing. LOL!!!

So Wrestling, BJJ, Muay Thai is all applied in MMA but not Boxing right?

Pathetic.

fuck off...you are a loser, and a keyboard warrior, and you don't matter...you need some pussy apparently, all I've seen you do is start shit because your life is so fucking ineffectual and sad...so piss off, I'm finished with you

fuck off...you are a loser, and a keyboard warrior, and you don't matter...you need some pussy apparently, all I've seen you do is start shit because your life is so fucking ineffectual and sad...so piss off, I'm finished with you

Translation:

You have no intelligent rebuttal because you got owned in the debate and all you can do is throw unrealistic childish insults at me. Lol!!!

Have a happy good year.

Back