Khamzat will get owned by Leon

Get the fuk outta here comparing Chimaev to O'Mally and Mike perry laughable. Some ppl are blind and can't see talent. Come december 19 you would be surprised how easily Leon gets smeshed. The bookmakers got this shit right cause they know whatsup.. Leon is gonna get beat down that is sure
Chill out dude. Are you dating Khamzat or something? Stop being so sensitive.

yeah khamzat will get stopped and stunned with shots as he attempts to enter the clinch. looks pretty 1 dimensional against leon. trying to spam td's but getting stuffed by leon whom is at the same time doing plenty damage. i got leon thirsd round submissions after beating the brakes off khamzat for 3 rounds or shouod i say 3 ruined lmao

Dominic Waters, Albert Tumenov, Vicente Luque, Bryan Barberena, Peter Sobotta, Donald Cerrone, Gunnar Nelson and Rafael Dos Anjos, they would all have destroyed Khamzat. Leon will make it look easy.

Khamzat finishes every single one of these dudes at any point of their careers.

You must be new here. After Khamzat runs through Leon like a hot knife through butter half of Sherdog will immediately post that it proves nothing and he still hasn't beaten anybody.

I've literally seen guys already start to discredit a potential win for Khamzat by downplaying Leon smh <45>

Khamzat smesh. No problem. 10-0.

I love finishers. That's the true testament to defeating another man in unarmed combat. Anderson Silva was one of the greatest finishers ever during his peak. GSP on the other hand played safe and won by domination but stopped finishing guys to win rounds safely. Jon Jones in his peak was a killer.

Leon Edwards is a point fighter safe player. Khamzat is a unleashed wolf with incredible ability to finish his opponents.

Khamzat has all the tools to finish Leon. He's taller, he's longer, he hits harder, his grappling is going to be much better, and he is way more agressive and willing to step into range to deliver the kill shots. Leon won't be able to handle his pressure, and Khamzat will back him to the fence, take him down and smash him like the rest he's fought.

The exciting part of this fight is we just don't know.

Hes a good fighter no doubt and has a bright future but he is getting pushed up to fast imo. Also him looking impressive against lesser competitors is one thing but against a top 5 caliber opponent its an entirely different story.
Eventually he's going to fight a ranked opponent. How do you think non ranked fighters become ranked? You think Usman, who rose up quick as well, became a champ since day one? All this garbage about non ranked vs ranked is meaningless when the ability is obviously there.

How many of you would think Khamzat is the next GOAT if Khabib did not exist?

Leon has good space and distancing. But if Khamzat gets a hold of him, it's a wrap.

I wonder what the size of the cage will be. That will play a huge roll in this fight imo...

I (unlike most) like Leon and think he deserves more accolades. That said I hope Kham demolishes him. I will enjoy the fight either way and it marks another UFC Hype vs Gripe moment.

Oh he comin..

fqMghpO.gif

Back