Khamzat will get owned by Leon

Usman laid out the blueprint on how to beat Edwards. Khamzat has the skillset to follow it, so long as he doesn't try to get into a firefight.

Leon fights very conservatively and technically. I do not know that Khamzat's wrestling will allow him to slow the pace like he's done to everyone not named Usman.

You make it sound like distance management and frustrating your professional level opponent an easy thing to do...
Leon is an expert at both, against proven competition

I can not wait to bump this thread once Khamzat starches Leon

Khamzat is wrestling prodigy, if he takes him down, it's going to be long night for Leon.

I would say it would be short for him once he gets taken down and put in a handcuf. It is gonna rain down with hellbows. I won't even rule out a 1st round finish

The question is more “Does Khazmat wreck his life with the first punch” like he did the last guy he fought.

Leon by boring decision.
The funny thing, there's a good chance this could happen.
It would be so anticlimactic and deflating if Khamzat's train were derailed, not by a KO or submission, but by an unexciting grind to a decision.

Sherdoggers would start popping Zoloft like it was candy!

You could be right but it's hard to tell. Khamzat is really unproven, but has smoked everyone he has fought. Edwards is a proven elite fighter. So, who knows?

Hard to see Khamzat win, he hasn't beaten anyone anywhere near as good as Scott. I don't believe Khamzat has cardio, I think he goes hard and will gas in the third, then Leon dismantles him, if it even gets that far. Would be fun if he's the next Khabib, but if I had to bet it's 80-20 for Scott for me

Back