Khamzat not responding to call out from top 5 Cannonier

That's true we will have to wait and see. That said, if somebody puts a gun to my head and says we're gonna select a MW from the UFC and if that guy doesn't get taken down within a minute we kill you. You can pick Khamzat or Vettori as your man for the task.. I'm picking Khamzat every day.

Oh yeah, in round 1 he almost definitely has the best takedowns at MW after that though his grappling seems to drop down a few levels. Speaking of Vettori, I think he would be an awful match up for Khamzat, he's hard to takedown, has a very high work rate, great cardio and is very hard to submit or finish with strikes.

Oh, yeah, in round 1 he almost definitely has the best takedowns at MW after that though his grappling seems to drop down a few levels. Speaking of Vettori, I think he would be an awful match up for Khamzat, he's hard to takedown, has a very high work rate, great cardio and is very hard to submit or finish with strikes.

Yeah that would be a very tough matchup indeed. This game is fascinating that way, a guy could smash the number 1 guy but struggle badly with number 7. That's why it's so impressive when somebody goes on a lengthy run like Jones for example.

I mean he was promised a title shot with a win over Usman so why would he respond?

That said, Cannonier is a bad matchup for him.
biden-sniff.gif

Back