• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Khamzat Chimaev shuts down UFC 300 rumors - ‘Not fighting in Ramadan anymore’

UFC doing his best to avoid having a Leon x Belal main event for what was supposed to be an outstanding UFC event. It would be very meme if this fight still happens though given all expectations.

I don't hate Leon x Belal, the fight is just not it, I would watch this fight having the same expectations I had before Leon x Colby, I know what I'm going to watch.

About Leon x Chimaev: If it happens then Leon will have to come legitimately prepared for Chimaev's grappling, because if Usman struggled with it, it woud be a nightmare for Leon, in my humble opinion.

Khamzat deserves it over Belal. Belal hasn’t beaten a single top 5 opponent. Khamzat has beaten Usman and Burns

i'll pay for that

hoping Leon crack his jaw with a niece kick

remember the Burns fight at 170,
and Usman on short notice showed that a 5 rounds would have gone his way

but sorry i wont pay for Belal vs Leon, we already saw that

BELALLLLLLLLLLL <45> <45> <45> <45> <45> <45> <45> <45> <45> <45>

i'll pay for that

hoping Leon crack his jaw with a niece kick

remember the Burns fight at 170,
and Usman on short notice showed that a 5 rounds would have gone his way

but sorry i wont pay for Belal vs Leon, we already saw that
I’m sorry but Usman was ragdolled against Khamzat and looked gassed himself at the end of the fight. Small Colby was wrestle fucking Leon so just imagine what khamzat will do

How can we find out 100% if Borz is allowed in the US? Because if he isn’t this is just a ridiculous rumour.
Where did this rumor ever even come from? He fought in Vegas like 16 months ago.. his fight before last. 3 outta 7 of his UFC fights were in the USA, including his last 2 outta 3

Back