Khalil vs Jiri or Hill next please

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Don't give this dude any more grapplers, we already know he can lose to guys like Ion Cutelaba, and we also know he's so dangerous on the feet that even the mighty Poatan has to cook him for 20 minutes before going in for the finish.

Khalil is a nightmare for anyone else in the division that has to stand with him. I like his chances against Jiri, I think he murders Hill.

Either way I hope UFC treats this guy good, he took this fight, saved the card, made it competitive and absolutely went out on his shield... I hope they give him some more high profile fights against guys he can showcase his skills against.

Last edited:
I was picking him to shadowrealm Hill when they were supposed to fight, just sad the odds will be fucked now, Khalil was at a +130, Hill -150, will be flipped now. Went from free money to a pick em if they match them again. I'm guessing Khalil is gonna take some time off though, he took some insane damage in the fourth.

Don't give this dude any more grapplers, we already know he can lose to guys like Ion Cutelaba, and we also know he's so dangerous on the feet that even the mighty Poatan has to cook him for 20 minutes before going in for the finish.

Khalil is a nightmare for anyone else in the division that has to stand with him. I like his chances against Jiri, I think he murders Hill.

Either way I hope UFC treats this guy good, he took this fight, saved the card, made it competitive and absolutely went out on his shield... I hope they give him some more high profile fights against guys he can showcase his skills against.
I think you do Khalil vs Jamahal, Jan vs Jiri, winners fight each other…

Reactions: HHJ
I'm hoping for the hill match up to be rebooked, I really expected him to beat him bad at UFC 303. I think hill is one of the worst fighters to ever hold UFC gold top 10 at least, I expect him to lose to any top 5 the only one he could beat was a badly shopworn glover who left his entire career in the ring with jiri

Yeah definitely two great options on the table there for Khalil, I'd take either.

Back