News Khabib teammate Umar Nurmagomedov is out of the Fight. UFC 254

Did you actually read the tweets or what ? He has staph, not Covid.

You know brain size and intelligence are in relation, and Neanderthals had a bigger brain then Homo sapiens. Or let me guess when Hardy was talking about Hannibal and Carthage, you were lost as DC

Did you actually read the tweets or what ? He has staph, not Covid.
Why do you always sound so mad?

Rumours were that Umar was out of the fight and went to hospital with some kind of virus. You automaticly think its covid

You know brain size and intelligence are in relation, and Neanderthals had a bigger brain then Homo sapiens. Or let me guess when Hardy was talking about Hannibal and Carthage, you were lost as DC
Kinda odd that whether you know of a general who lived years ago is the litmus test you're using here mate. Guessing Roman history particularly the Punic Wars aren't part of most school curriculums.

From Umar's Instagram
EknBlADUcAEzH5i

RFOj.gif

Gaethje vs. Chandler for the undisputed, just give pullout merchant any reason to pull the plug.

it's done mate, they ve been training together for days, umar most likley had the virus for days now, khabib most likely got it by now, and will develop the symptoms next week ( 7 days if I remember right )

No it's more like 3-5 days in most cases.
I read that by 5 days 95% of the times it has developed, if it was there in the first place.

My Russian is shit but I am reading that he had high fever from a staphylococcus infection. That is a bacteria and has nothing to do with COVID.

If you look at Umar's insta video he has a pic of his leg, you can see the hole...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back