News Khabib teammate Umar Nurmagomedov is out of the Fight. UFC 254

JovialWeightyFrogmouth-size_restricted.gif

Fuck man I really looked forward to this one. UFC254 went from one of the best ppv ever to a very very mediocre one minus the main event.

But what happened to him? Hope its nothing serious you never.

Fuck man I really looked forward to this one. UFC254 went from one of the best ppv ever to a very very mediocre one minus the main event.

But what happened to him? Hope its nothing serious you never.
The co-main is great too though!

meh no way he'll cancel over not having umar, who sucks by the way, as a training partner.

Too much neanderthal in them, the covid will butcher them.
They need to put Khabib in a bubble and send him somewhere alone.

According to @Peli they were tested every 2-3 days. Hope Khabibs cousin is okey but man if Khabib misses the fight....

He's hospitalised with flu symptoms and was part of Khabib training camp...
he can get trump's covid roid treatment and be back as a non spreader healthier than before in less than 2 days.

meh no way he'll cancel over not having umar, who sucks by the way, as a training partner.
You’re looking at it the wrong way mate, if this dudes got the COVID then Khalabib could have the COVID, especially if they’ve been snuggling in the sauna together.

I’m not even going to entertain the idea that this fight won’t happen.

They need to put Khabib in a bubble and send him somewhere alone.

According to @Peli they were tested every 2-3 days. Hope Khabibs cousin is okey but man if Khabib misses the fight....
it's done mate, they ve been training together for days, umar most likley had the virus for days now, khabib most likely got it by now, and will develop the symptoms next week ( 7 days if I remember right )

You’re looking at it the wrong way mate, if this dudes got the COVID then Khalabib could have the COVID, especially if they’ve been snuggling in the sauna together.
so what ? trump cured that shit in 2 days, just shoot them witht he stuff and they'll be healthier than before as non spreaders

Back