News Khabib teammate Umar Nurmagomedov is out of the Fight. UFC 254

If you look at Umar's insta video he has a pic of his leg, you can see the hole...

What I find funny here is people ITT playing it down like "he has staph". I wonder if most people know that a staphylococcus bacteria can be of many kind and that an infection with one is not always a benign condition.

I had a glimpse of Omar s Leg and to be honest I am not sure how this thing would look in 2 weeks without antibiotics in a dirty environment. My guess is not good at all.

No Islam, Umar is out, was looking forward to his debut. But, having said that as long as Khabib/Gaethje is on I would say less pressure on khabib, the better.

What I find funny here is people ITT playing it down like "he has staph". I wonder if most people know that a staphylococcus bacteria can be of many kind and that an infection with one is not always a benign condition.

I had a glimpse of Omar s Leg and to be honest I am not sure how this thing would look in 2 weeks without antibiotics in a dirty environment. My guess is not good at all.

It sucks for him but I think people are downplaying it because it's not Covid and khabib is fine. Although I am surprised that he got staph since they have been training at the best facility, in the best conditions. I would have thought that cleaning would be done thoroughly every day. Since my small knowledge of staph taught me you would catch it in a not hygenic environment.

It sucks for him but I think people are downplaying it because it's not Covid and khabib is fine. Although I am surprised that he got staph since they have been training at the best facility, in the best conditions. I would have thought that cleaning would be done thoroughly every day. Since my small knowledge of staph taught me you would catch it in a not hygenic environment.
they most likely clean the gym and all, but the staph is on the chin, most likely caused by a dirty pao or shin guard while sparring

they most likely clean the gym and all, but the staph is on the chin, most likely caused by a dirty pao or shin guard while sparring

On the shin you mean ? I was wondering I saw nothing on his chin... Ah, the english language.

No clue about mumps and rumps :D

I'm just translating what the message says.

The point is he's caught some BS and not gonna fight :D
Hey dude, have you seen interview that sport-express did with Abdulmanap's coach? Any plans to translate it? I think they have a text version on their website and there is some interesting stuff about Khabib and his family.

Hey dude, have you seen interview that sport-express did with Abdulmanap's coach? Any plans to translate it? I think they have a text version on their website and there is some interesting stuff about Khabib and his family.

I did... It's long as fook though. So I considered it, but decided not to.

Its not Covid thankfully. I think the UFC should start looking into a bubble environment soon for its upcoming fights.

They need to put Khabib in a bubble and send him somewhere alone.

According to @Peli they were tested every 2-3 days. Hope Khabibs cousin is okey but man if Khabib misses the fight....
Yeah, Khabib said he's tested ever 48 hours. Javier on Mike Swick's Podcast said the same. Javier has had 8 tests and counting.

Yeah, Khabib said he's tested ever 48 hours. Javier on Mike Swick's Podcast said the same. Javier has had 8 tests and counting.

That and always hanging out with one another, not mixing with anybody else than own team, khabib is not even allowed to take pics with fans. They are definitely not risking anything.

So this is what Javier Mendez probably meant when they said they were having complications in camp. Probably dealing with the staph among other things.

Back